1131415161719»

Replies

• DeweyBig
    DeweyBig Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to join in!
  • arleylange
    Options
    I'd like to join if you still have space! I like the whole-fitness (cardio, strength, balance/core, etc) aspect to this challenge.
  • nulife9727
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I want to play too :)
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Sorry everyone, as I posted earlier, the group is unfortunately closed. We just aren't able to take in any more people. However, I will keep you posted should be end up opening it up later (if too many people drop) or if we do another challenge after this one!
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

**If you were already accepted into the challenge, please don't forget to go check the group boards and send your captain your starting weight**
  • Cosmio
    Cosmio Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    this sounds like fun, though i am new to MFP and dont really understand how these group challenges really work.. am i too late?

never mind, just saw the above post about being closed :) silly me
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Dang it! I missed the deadline!
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awww, man! I just saw this! Let me know if someone drops out. :)
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If you get any drop out add me please!!!
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed it.

Pull me in if someone drops out.:happy:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just saw this now and I'm past the deadline...any way that I can till join? I'd hate to be unfit should the apocolypse hit!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just saw this now and I'm past the deadline...any way that I can till join? I'd hate to be unfit should the apocolypse hit!
    I saw the post above now, if anyone drops,pls let me know...thx
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, I am starting up another round of the Zombie Apocalypse Training. It begins Jan. 8th 2017!! Sign-ups can be found here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10617354/zombie-apocalypse-round-2-coming-in-january#latest