2 years after making a lifestyle change (with pics)

Options

Replies

• phnorris
    phnorris Posts: 8
    Options
    Very proud of you! Congratulations on taking control of your life and health. As a health care provider, your pics and comments make me smile. (Actually, everyone's weight loss does!) But your pics are just great! I wish more people would take notice of their lifestyle and make a committment to health like you! WAY TO GO!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! Good job!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!! You look amazing!!! by the way you were a cute chunky guy.:tongue:
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing and motivating us :D
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Fantastic. And keeping it off for a year--that is WONDERFUL!! We look forward to seeing more pics in another year!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Superb job...Do you put a lot of your success down to P90X ?
  • iloveseattle
    iloveseattle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • claremillerphoto
    claremillerphoto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A true success story - congratulations. You now look like a man with a happy & healthy future - truly inspirational.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Well done, sir!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING :bigsmile:
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!! Amazing job!! Congrats!
  • janicemorrison
    janicemorrison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look great well done keep up the good work x
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! That took hard work & pure determination! Good for you!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Wow, amazing story. What dedication and motivation. Be proud of who you are now and where you came from. To some it comes easy, to others were have to work for it, but that makes us who we are! You are an athlete, embrace it. WOW
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for your tatts, I would swear you were not the same person! WTG! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel great! What an inspiration you are to everyone! So nice to hear that you are able to maintain the weight loss! That gives me hope! God has truely blessed you with a new lease on life and I can see that you intend to live it to the fullest, especially if you're planning on 2 - 5Ks!! Can't wait until I'm there!! Thanks for sharing your success with the rest of us! I know, I for one, can always use more motivation!! CONGRATS!!!
  • dailansmom
    Options
    Holy crap, you look awesome!!!
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing after such a loss. Great job!!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Great job and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!