why are female teachers going after young male students?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Teachers and students have been having relations for decades. I was hit on by male track coach when I was in high school (late '80's). The spanish teacher would give the guys on the football team a victory smashing or a better luck next week piece. This type of news ups ratings so its being reported more.
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have to say that it actually happens with male teachers and female students more often, you just hear more about when its a female teacher because its more shocking..... I'm a teacher as well :) But I can promise that would NEVER happen lol!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    It goes the other way too...but you hear more about the women.
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We had a teacher in my school who was caught just before starting an affair with a girl in my class - he was AWFUL though - ironically he was the Religious Education teacher - but he made us watch Chucky (the horror/evil doll movie) in lessons, talked about the third leg in his trousers and during a uniform inspection would check under the desk if you wore a skirt to check it was 'regulation length'. THink we must've been between 15-16 at the time.

WRONG