i'm getting a tattoo today

Options

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Snow, you're snowing us, lol! You already know the answer to your question, and I bet you're getting something much bigger than a butterfly and some stars!

but it's REALLY funny reading the real advice ppl who don't read threads are giving me.

trollin', trollin', trollin',
    keep those threads a rollin'
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I know a good place for a Butterfly tat:blushing:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Your keister, one wing on each butt cheek.
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY?! Is your self esteem really THAT LOW that you have to see how much attention you can get from all these people in the forums asking for so called "advice" from them? All you're doing is playing them for fools! You should be ashamed of yourself since you ALREADY know the answer to that question and think its fun to waste other people's time. Your entire body is all tatted up and you already know that answer. Sad for a 40 yo woman to act so child like! SMH.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY?! Is your self esteem really THAT LOW that you have to see how much attention you can get from all these people in the forums asking for so called "advice" from them? All you're doing is playing them for fools! You should be ashamed of yourself since you ALREADY know the answer to that question and think its fun to waste other people's time. Your entire body is all tatted up and you already know that answer. Sad for a 40 yo woman to act so child like! SMH.

calm-down.jpg
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Jeesh, fell for that one. Didn't read all the comments first. :blushing:
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    My next appt is 5/12. Getting a girl owl on my left collar bone. Already have a boy owl on the right collar bone. Dont take anything!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Don't do it
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So here is a question. I have vines and flowers on my lower back. But now, I would love the vines to go up my spine....so would that hurt? ...snip...
    Yes, tattooing on your spine can be painful. Anywhere you tattoo close to bone (wrist, ribs) can be unpleasant. +1 for bones that are just housing enormous cables of nerve transmitters.

The worst part of my back art was the part over my spine.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    sounds precious!!!!! :flowerforyou:

But may I suggest you get it on your lower back instead?????

No dont put it there!

That is THE best place for a tattoo on a girl!!! especially if it involves roses, butterflies or stars!!!!!

I wanted my my tattoo to be on the back of my neck and the tattoo owner said that since it was my first tattoo, to put it someplace that could be hidden in case I did not like it. (I am in my 40s and have 6 kids, so he was going conservative for me) So, I put it on my lower back. I loved it, so we made it bigger a year later and now I want it to go up my back....AND, I want one on the back of my neck too. But, still afraid that it will hurt too much....I heard the foot is horrible, so I will NEVER do the foot!!!

I have one on the back of my neck and one on the top of my foot. Neither one were that bad. The one on foot is not that detailed though. The one on my upper back (center) hurt like hell but it's tribal so thick lines. Also scarred a bit so I think he went a little deep. :blushing:
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    FISH ON!

image_preview
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    eh...what's a little pain....:smokin:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Bless your heart.
  • lynsie86
    lynsie86 Posts: 17
    Options
    I feel very disrespected. I can't understand why you would make a post like this. I come to this forum for help and advice on my weight loss journey. I'm just starting out and new to this forum so I don't have a lot of advice I can give back at this point. When it comes to tattoo's, that's something that I'm not new at and felt like I could give back even if it was a few small tips.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

Join me tonight in my new club. just sayin'.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I feel very disrespected. I can't understand why you would make a post like this. I come to this forum for help and advice on my weight loss journey. I'm just starting out and new to this forum so I don't have a lot of advice I can give back at this point. When it comes to tattoo's, that's something that I'm not new at and felt like I could give back even if it was a few small tips.

Trust. Nobody was out to get you or hurt your feelings or even call you out or put you on the spot. The chit-chat forum is full of a lot of jovial horse-play, and I think you'll like it once you're used to the culture.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

All of you should be ashamed. I am so disappointed in the lot of you that words can't even express it.

Poor girl comes here asking for some simple advice and all she gets is *kitten* from people who think they know everything.

ETA: She's not 40.
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have 7, you'll be fine the pain in the area is minimal
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got one. I would say it is more uncomfortable than painful. Just take some aleve and do it!! You don't see the needle. The part I hated the most was the annoying noise!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im quite sure you will be fine. My wife cant take much pain at all and she jsut recently got a tribal with a butterfly on her lower back. FYI - they are addicting. I wanted just one and now have 5 and planning my 6th in a month or two.