That Awkward Moment at Work When....

Options

Replies

• tubbs_nomore
    Options
    ...your ballet flat crocs make a farty noise when you walk across the main floor.

You walk across the main floor and make a farty noise...and you're not wearing crocs. :embarassed:

OMG!!!! I fell off my chair laughing that was so funny!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment at work when............

.......you think you're in the office alone, and a good song comes on the radio, and you start singing out loud (really loud), and then realize that someone is there, smirking at you.

.......or you have a boss that just cannot control his icky habits, like picking at his ear with a paper clip and then putting said clip ON YOUR DESK.

.......or when you're talking kinda "not nice" about someone, and they sneak up behind you and HEAR you, and you have to either apologize or pretend you were talking about someone else.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    When you let a fart rip as you walk down the stairwell assuming you're alone, it comes out louder MUCH louder than you expected and you hear someone at the top of the stairwell snort and laugh... :embarassed:
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    True story names withheld to protect the... ummmm... people involved
    co worker: " where you been?"
    me: "conference room ### meeting with managers"
    co worker just smirks
    me: "what?"
    co worker: " oh nothing"
    me: " its not nothing what?!?!?"
    co worker " (smirking smuggly) oh me an (name withheld) have been "getting it on" on the conference table in there after everyone leaves"
    me: "be right back (exiting to go wash my hands)"
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    Options
    When your co-workers want to know when you're due and you're not. :embarassed:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I walked into our breakroom after work one day to use the phone. A bunch of ladies were sitting at one of the table and one of them asked me If I was there for the weight watchers meeting... I said nope, I was there to order a pizza to pick up on the way home. That could have turned into a lynch mob real quick....
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A guest comes to the front desk in a towel . . . and it falls off. :laugh:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    You scare the employee that just returned from 6 weeks off due to a heart attack.

I'm sorry, but that one made me giggle. I'm a bad person :embarassed:
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    When you walk out of the restroom with your skirt caught up in your panty hose in back....enough said.:blushing:
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    When you let a fart rip as you walk down the stairwell assuming you're alone, it comes out louder MUCH louder than you expected and you hear someone at the top of the stairwell snort and laugh... :embarassed:

kinda like mine... but:
    you think it's ok to let out a big toot / #2 in the bathroom because no one is in there and all of a sudden you hear the toilet paper roll move in one of the stalls.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    When I am multi-tasking - typing a note to my husband and talking to a client at the same time. I told the client I looked forward to sleeping with him soon.
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    When I am multi-tasking - typing a note to my husband and talking to a client at the same time. I told the client I looked forward to sleeping with him soon.

AWE.SOME.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

The old dirty *kitten* keep trying to see down my shirt while I'm at my desk.

The hot guy your friend's friend dated walks in and you remember the topic of his endowment...Lord, it's hard not to look!

Nice juxtaposition :huh:

It's true, I'm getting as bad as them.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    True story names withheld to protect the... ummmm... people involved
    co worker: " where you been?"
    me: "conference room ### meeting with managers"
    co worker just smirks
    me: "what?"
    co worker: " oh nothing"
    me: " its not nothing what?!?!?"
    co worker " (smirking smuggly) oh me an (name withheld) have been "getting it on" on the conference table in there after everyone leaves"
    me: "be right back (exiting to go wash my hands)"

That right there is hilarious.

And also why I don't sit on any of the furniture in the break room or the powder room.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options

It's true, I'm getting as bad as them.

That's ok...I bet you smell better than they do. :smile:
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment at work when you're trying to help your patient to the bathroom, and they squeeze your butt or grab your boob "accidentally"...
  • lb4lb
    lb4lb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I work for a fastener distributor (nuts & bolts) I was obtaining a quote for a customer on a large diameter nut. I called the customer and without thinking told him I found his nuts.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My water broke while I was sitting at my bank teller window and everyone was looking and you said "Oh Fu@k!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    when you say "yes sir" but your patient is really a ma'am.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I work for a fastener distributor (nuts & bolts) I was obtaining a quote for a customer on a large diameter nut. I called the customer and without thinking told him I found his nuts.

PRICELESS!