You know you're a MFP junkie when...

Options

Replies

• ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Just thought of something better! (because I literally just did this)

When you're playing on the MFP message boards on the desktop, while logging in a food on the app using your phone.

this!!!
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You know you're a MFP junkie when... you find yourself eating snacks out of a measuring cup. :laugh:

What's yours?

BAHAHAHA!! I just did this with almonds today!!!
  • Ladybezoar
    Options
    It takes you hours to grocery shop because you scan all the food in your basket to find the lowest calorie version that still has good flavor then when you make a meal you scan it again just to make sure
  • bagpuss64
    bagpuss64 Posts: 14
    Options
    you check mfp before facebook!

this is me!!!
  • ktrout87
    ktrout87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    When you feel happy for having "hit your macros". Go tell this to your neighbour
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    When you feel happy for having "hit your macros". Go tell this to your neighbour

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Absolutely right!

When you jump *right* off the scale and run to tell your MFP friends how much you did/didn't lose that week... because they're the ones who keep you going!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WHEN U LOG IN MFP B4 U GET OOB! RIDICULOUS! I LOVE THIS SITE. IT IS CHANGING MY LIFE.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OOB MEANS OUT OF BED. I AM AT WORK( NURSE= NERD) .LOL!
  • Beeteezie
    Beeteezie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You know you're a MFP junkie when... you find yourself eating snacks out of a measuring cup. :laugh:

What's yours?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I was totally thinking the same thing.... I'm so bad I almost threw a measuring cup set in my purse, but then I had to get ahold of myself!!!
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    when your internet is down, so you ask someone else to log in for you ...

when you log your vitamins... medicines and spices :)
  • aeaton0828
    Options
    You look up the restaurant before going out so you know what you will order.

I do this all the time! I'm actually going to Maui next week and have been trying to look up my favorite restaurants that we eat ate there to try and see the nutritional info. Unfortuntealy, most of them dont have the info :(
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    when you count out 20 Pistachios .. I mean COME ON... who does this stuff???

MEEEEEEEEE.. thats who :)
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    When this becomes my new website to procrastinate on, instead of doing revision..
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    you check mfp before facebook!

OMG!! That's exactly what I was gonna say. lol What 25 year old is on MFP for than Facebook? (Answer: Me!!!)

Me too!!!! I hardly ever get on fb...some one referred to this as a fb for fatties...Cute and fitting I thought!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When I am on MFP browsing around for a LONG TIME and then I take a "5 minute" break to study for one of my classes. Wait! What? Shouldn't that be the other way around?? :noway:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh my so many of these are me! when I read the first two I laughed I...
    eat out measuring cups,
    I just ate strawberries and lost count so I counted my tops I pulled off!,
    constantly up on my computer at work and home,
    on here more than facebook,
    Ill have just clicked off to do more work lose track and get back on here to see if any new stories or friend comments!
    Im totally addicted to MFP thank heavens its a good addiction...unless I get fired or fail college from it!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When you make sure you log in everyday so you logged in days won't start over! :happy:
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    some of these are brilliant ans so true wish there was a like button
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    When your save the stems from the cherries you eat to keep a count for your diary...

good one ..:laugh: