^^guilty
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I think of calories as currency!

:laugh: nice
  • PurplePookie
    PurplePookie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You check the database before eating to see how many calories you are about to consume and then adjust your portion size so you don't go over your calories for the day! :embarassed:

I do this! :laugh:
  • lonirrt
    lonirrt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's funny cause I have done that
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    When you do 10 jumping jacks because you went one calorie over your calorie goal
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I love all of these
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    when you keep the wrapper of the oyster crackers from your dinner out so you can log it later... lol!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    or when you realize you didn't make the "water" mark so you down 3 bottles before bed.. lol..
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    when life seems to interfere with MFP time.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OMG! It's scary how many of these I do..... :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.

If I can't find it I add it in the data base myself!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The first thing you do in the morning when you open ur eyes is log on to see what's happening...
    And its the last thing you check before going to sleep...

Yep...that's me and when you take the laptop on holidays so you don't have to miss logging.
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When you're like "Okay, I'll go to sleep after I check/post this one more thing" and spend another hour on MFP (it's 10 till' 2am -__-) lol Then the first thing you do when you wake up is MFP :)
  • simplysera
    simplysera Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    when fb is less significant to u than mfp.. N u feel like u did a sin when u skip a day's diary logging
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    When you know you're going to go to lunch with a friend and you check out the restaurants menu the day before and prelog everything you intend on ordering just to make sure it fits in your limits lol.
  • michellemaemax
    michellemaemax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You log food even before you eat it!
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    When you pack your lunch and snacks the night before an log them before the day even begins! When you have a luncheon at work and you tell the drug rep, "NO WAY AM I EATING THAT MFP WOULDN'T LIKE IT", plus my food diary is public and I don't anyone seeing me eat garbage!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    when fb is less significant to u than mfp.. N u feel like u did a sin when u skip a day's diary logging

We are going on a cruise next month and I won't be able to log with considerable expense. :brokenheart:
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're sat watching your career go down the pan because you're on MFP all day....

(sometime I wish they would block it at work like they do facebook!!)

THIS !! same here :P ;)