What do you miss doing for your ex

Options

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I don't miss doing anything for my Ex, but what I do miss is our dog Peanut. When we broke up, because she was technically his and my new place didn't allow dogs, he got to keep her. Then he met a new girl who had a dog and the dogs didn't get along so he gave our dog to one of his friends and I never saw her again. Fukking ashat.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    He's not my ex yet, but I miss making him happy enough to not want to make me an ex! :cry:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out the secret stiff socks from under his dresser, of which I wasn't supposed to know.

Oh, yours was nice enough to attempt to hide them (maybe until he could slip them in the wash unnoticed)? Mine just threw them on the floor in front of the computer!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I miss the joy of taking him to court and the judge saying "you are required to stay 500 yards away from her and must leave the surrounding area she is in if you happen to see her in public. This court order will now be a part of your permanent record"
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Hmmm I miss..well nothing, I just miss throwing the ash tray at somebodys head..dammit!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    I miss the overwhelming joy I got when I kicked him out. Does that count?

^^^This! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Not one goddamned thing.

I did enough for him. I did a lifetime of enough for him. He can do it for himself now.

Nope, not bitter at all. :)
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Paying his life insurance premiums.
    :noway:
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    i miss helping him remove all the air quickly from his tires....
    i miss helping him add personality to his truck by kicking so hard it dented it pretty good :-)

yeah i caught my ex cheating:angry: .. wanted to dance on his face:mad: ... his truck took the beating for him!
    :bigsmile:

dont screw with a good southern girl! we will love you with all we have but cross us and that crazy streak comes out big time!!
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I miss nothing. Well, maybe doing his dirty laundry... ... and by "doing" his laundry I mean tossing it out the front window from the second floor.

But really, I don't miss anything.. not that I feel angry, just that I don't think about it.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    i miss helping him add personality to his truck by kicking so hard it dented it pretty good :-)

yeah i caught my ex cheating:angry: .. wanted to dance on his face:mad: ... his truck took the beating for him!

dont screw with a good southern girl! we will love you with all we have but cross us and that crazy streak comes out big time!!

*sings* I'll bust the windows out'cha car... o/~
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Either I never did anything for my exes or I just can't think of anything I miss doing for them.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Easy to say...we all miss nothing! Except the stuff we did TO them! :drinker:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...picking him up from jail at 3am? Nope...

Driving all over town trying to find him when he ran out to get diapers for the baby? i don't think so...

Coming home from work and finding him passed out drunk with our baby sitting there? Not so much...

I guess nothing!!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I feel left out....I never had an ex.

then you better feel lucky! LOL
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Options
    Teaching him how to do outdoorsy stuff :)
  • Jreneewright
    Options

*sings* I'll bust the windows out'cha car... o/~

you dang betcha.. sometimes they need a reminder on what happens when your a dog! maybe he wont cheat on the next girl!
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Making him a sammich. No really, I did and it made me happy.

What kind? Aww now I'm Hungry.
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Options
    Making him a sammich. No really, I did and it made me happy.

What kind? Aww now I'm Hungry.

Lol :laugh:
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I miss organizing his apartment...it was a mess, but he always seemed so appreciative.
    I don't miss his lies or the sorry excuse for a human being I became when I was with him.