Friday night. Who else is bored?

Options

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I hurt my back today.. Still have no idea how. Yeah, I'm super bored right now. & I hurt.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Who has time to get bored? We went to the local BBQ joint this evening, and I played "88" with friends. I just logged today's calories. I'll read a little of my book and try to get to sleep early so I'll be ready for my 5K in the morning.

Why aren't you out dancing?
  • MommyLyssa
    MommyLyssa Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm pretty bored myself! I'm about to put the kids to bed, past bed time for them but we were watching a movie. I moved home while my husband is deployed and I have no friends here so all my days are pretty much the same :(

THANK YOU to your Husband! And Thank you to You! I am sure thats tough! Be strong, you have support out there! :)

I was about to say this myself. My brother is a marine, getting ready for his first deployment. It is a hard thing, for all parties involved. And I want to say Thank you to both your husband, and to you for making the sacrifice for us.
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hahah! If I had a dollar for every time I heard something like THAT! LOL

You'd have what? $3??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, no, probably like 100s of dollars! I like Classic Cars, the sound of the engine really gets me going. I like action movies, even if there are no chicks in it. I am a fireman, not afraid to get dirty. I like to hunt, fish, and camp...etc You get the point ;)

Fair enough. Remember to put the seat down when you're done. :wink:

Bhahahahaha! That's the best part! I like to wear dresses too! And go out dancing, and receive flowers every once in a while! Put on heels, and a mini, and look sexy! That's why I am here! Trying to get sexy back! LMAO
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ok, well, I've got my bourbon to sip on so the night will get progressively more exciting. Plus, there's a Victoria Secret commercial on. This are looking up!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Who has time to get bored? We went to the local BBQ joint this evening, and I played "88" with friends. I just logged today's calories. I'll read a little of my book and try to get to sleep early so I'll be ready for my 5K in the morning.

Why aren't you out dancing?

I would loooooove to be out dancing! I'm needing to be led around the dance floor! Sucks to be broke.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ok, well, I've got my bourbon to sip on so the night will get progressively more exciting. Plus, there's a Victoria Secret commercial on. This are looking up!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

It's bourbon Friday! What brand are you drinking?
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I took my son out to Dinner and to say Wrath of the Titans(sorry not any fun the movie)! I was sleeping in the movie OMG... I m thinking of watching Eat, Pray, and Love with my Throw blanket and a fluffy pillow!!!!! Or go to bed
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options

You'd have what? $3??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, no, probably like 100s of dollars! I like Classic Cars, the sound of the engine really gets me going. I like action movies, even if there are no chicks in it. I am a fireman, not afraid to get dirty. I like to hunt, fish, and camp...etc You get the point ;)

Bhahahahaha! That's the best part! I like to wear dresses too! And go out dancing, and receive flowers every once in a while! Put on heels, and a mini, and look sexy! That's why I am here! Trying to get sexy back! LMAO

And, apparently, a good sense of humor. Tell your husband he did good. :bigsmile:
  • 77erin
    77erin Posts: 1
    Options
    I am super bored too!! Wish I would have stepped out but instead I am doing laundry which I also call exercise since I live on the third floor and the laundry room is in the basement! Haha!
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Knob Creek. It's always either that or Buffalo Trace.
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Had a well deserved glass of red wine - then the kids came home. Ugh!! So much for that 2nd glass!! Not bored but enjoying the weather, reading my Nook on the back porch. Getting in the Spring time before summer hits Phoenix.
  • beeker75
    Options

And, apparently, a good sense of humor. Tell your husband he did good. :bigsmile:

Haha! I will tell him, I am sure he will agree! :wink:
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If this isn't boring I don't know what is: Watching Toopie & Binou with 4 yr old, not drinking and not eating junk food. This place needs group chat.
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So ready for tomorrow to get here so I can get on the lake with an adult beverage in hand....I'm thinking my calorie count won't be so good this weekend!
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    If this isn't boring I don't know what is: Watching Toopie & Binou with 4 yr old, not drinking and not eating junk food. This place needs group chat.

That would be interesting for sure.

On another note, what the hell is Toopie and Binou??
  • beeker75
    Options

That would be interesting for sure.

On another note, what the hell is Toopie and Binou??

^^^Exactly what I was gonna say! LOL

A chat room would be nice tho....
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Super bored,was going to go out tonight but friend decided sleep was more fun,and no sitter for tomorrow night either.And nothing to drink here AND my toy got thrown out.so fml.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

Knob Creek. It's always either that or Buffalo Trace.

Nice, for me it's Maker's Mark, Eagle Rare, or Buffalo Trace. And once in a blue moon I sip a little Booker's
  • MommyLyssa
    MommyLyssa Posts: 134
    Options
    My camera bag should be in within the next two weeks, and I am SO stinking excited :D

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/77373860

Mine is just larger (this isn't my listing, but her shop is down for the moment). I ordered it back in Feb, and I can't wait to have a new home for my 4th baby :P (My Nikon D90)