Friday night. Who else is bored?

Options

Replies

• shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i was so bored i watched the blindside and now going to bed. i need sleep its only 8 pm i feel like a kid again o well beats doing nothing

Mike, if I could, I"d go to bed too
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me!! haha I finsihed reading the second Hunger Games book about an hour ago. My 2 year old is sleeping and my hubby is watching the news. Wish I could go out and do something, like go see Hunger Games at the theater. :)
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    LMAO....then there's that!!! Bhahahaha :laugh:

Ummmm....I was talking to you. Don't think I don't see you out there in the bushes.

Dammit! You mean you noticed me, in my navy blue Moose PJ pants and white tshirt??? Craaaaap.....

Yup. The white shirt gave you away. Well, that and the trail from when when you started licking the window....which was kinda gross by the way.

Oh, I was just going after the left-overs from your last BBQ....was that wrong? I'm sorry :ohwell: Maybe next time you'll actually invite me over to enjoy the food and drink firsthand!

Maybe. But you have to wear pants this time.
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Me!! haha I finsihed reading the second Hunger Games book about an hour ago. My 2 year old is sleeping and my hubby is watching the news. Wish I could go out and do something, like go see Hunger Games at the theater. :)

Why can't you?
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options

Ummmm....I was talking to you. Don't think I don't see you out there in the bushes.

Dammit! You mean you noticed me, in my navy blue Moose PJ pants and white tshirt??? Craaaaap.....

Yup. The white shirt gave you away. Well, that and the trail from when when you started licking the window....which was kinda gross by the way.

Oh, I was just going after the left-overs from your last BBQ....was that wrong? I'm sorry :ohwell: Maybe next time you'll actually invite me over to enjoy the food and drink firsthand!

*sigh...iiiiii guueesssss. If you insist!
  • beeker75
    Options

Why can't you?

yeah, leave Hubs at home and go enjoy a good movie! [wink]
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Ok. Consider yourself invited to the next BBQ. How do you like your squirrel?
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    *crickets* so we're not giving out our cell numbers.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    the internet... the only place I can be on a friday night
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Hey! If you are looking for a chuckle check out the "starvation mode" thread under introductions of all places. This topic never fails to amuse!
  • beeker75
    Options

I've heard it's gamey....but you only live 1ce right?
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    *crickets* so we're not giving out our cell numbers.

Yeah, probably not. beeker stalks people and I probably can't afford the charges to text saralynn.
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    text+ ?
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    <<<. So bored I just read this entire thread....

Learned that noone is on google+, jerk boyfriends throw out toys, there is a party somewhere that I wasn't invited to, don't ask for help on posting a thread because you won't get it.... VS commercials are entertaining.

Did I miss anything
  • Mizzou91
    Options

I've heard it's gamey....but you only live 1ce right?

Exactly. And it's rarely gamey when served with raccoon stew.
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    <<<. So bored I just read this entire thread....

Learned that noone is on google+, jerk boyfriends throw out toys, there is a party somewhere that I wasn't invited to, don't ask for help on posting a thread because you won't get it.... VS commercials are entertaining.

Did I miss anything

Nope. You're caught up. Welcome to the "party"!!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    text+ ?

text+ what? lol
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I could, but its 10:10pm and I'm pretty sure the last movie of the night already started. It's over 2 hours long. :) Plus,. this old 25 year old fart is too tired. haha I'm sure I'll be asleep in a matter of 30 or so minutes, thast if I dont start reading the third book. :) I'm a nerd like that.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ok...now I'm alone...she jumped off the crazy train and went out, leaving me at the helm....I'm a little scared right now!
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    text+ ?

text+ what? lol

Um what. Get the times, Text+. All the kids are doing it :drinker: