Friday night. Who else is bored?

Options

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Super bored,was going to go out tonight but friend decided sleep was more fun,and no sitter for tomorrow night either.And nothing to drink here AND my toy got thrown out.so fml.

Your toy??? Exactly WHAT were you planning to do tonight????
  • MommyLyssa
    MommyLyssa Posts: 134
    Options
    We are weirdos and don't have cable, so my kids miss out on all this stuff, but...this is Toopie and Binoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSY7rKeVkUM
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Ok, well, I've got my bourbon to sip on so the night will get progressively more exciting. Plus, there's a Victoria Secret commercial on. This are looking up!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

It's bourbon Friday! What brand are you drinking?

Knob Creek. It's always either that or Buffalo Trace.

Nice, for me it's Maker's Mark, Eagle Rare, or Buffalo Trace. And once in a blue moon I sip a little Booker's

Excellent taste, my man. I've not had Eagle Rare but I dig the other 3.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If this isn't boring I don't know what is: Watching Toopie & Binou with 4 yr old, not drinking and not eating junk food. This place needs group chat.

That would be interesting for sure.

On another note, what the hell is Toopie and Binou??

It's a Quebec created kids cartoon that my 4 yr old is watching.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Me! I need new friends..anyone in Illinois?
  • kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Super bored,was going to go out tonight but friend decided sleep was more fun,and no sitter for tomorrow night either.And nothing to drink here AND my toy got thrown out.so fml.

Hold the phone...your toy?????
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    We are weirdos and don't have cable, so my kids miss out on all this stuff, but...this is Toopie and Binoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSY7rKeVkUM

WAY too much effort for me to watch something that I likely will never remember I watched. :wink:
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it's just a job and my husband loves what he dose! I moved home so the kids could know their great grandparents and grandparents and it's great for them but Im bored out of my mind most days!
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    What can I say, it's a Canadian show which is why you've likely never watched it.
    So yah, bored.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    lmao like no one around here has one!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tombstone is a great one...."I'll be your Huckleberry...." Love it!

Wow. A woman who loves Tombstone. If I wasn't already married, I'd be in love.

I was thinking the same thing.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Dude, actually right now, I don't know how. But I feel pretty high. Probably off the good vibes of Good Friday and the sugar.
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    Anyone have any funny YouTube vids to recommend?
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    apparently I am bored enough that I just read this entire thread..................I am very curious about said toy that got thrown out!
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Not judging you. Quite the opposite. And, being male, no, I don't have a toy. I have hands, so I don't need one.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ok, well, I've got my bourbon to sip on so the night will get progressively more exciting. Plus, there's a Victoria Secret commercial on. This are looking up!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

It's bourbon Friday! What brand are you drinking?

Knob Creek. It's always either that or Buffalo Trace.

Nice, for me it's Maker's Mark, Eagle Rare, or Buffalo Trace. And once in a blue moon I sip a little Booker's

Excellent taste, my man. I've not had Eagle Rare but I dig the other 3.

You should try Eagle Rare, it a very nice budget bourbon.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options

Not judging you. Quite the opposite. And, being male, no, I don't have a toy. I have hands, so I don't need one.

Yeah my X thought it would be funny to throw it away,*kitten*. I guess I'll have to be old fashioned tonight.
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks, it's just a job and my husband loves what he dose! I moved home so the kids could know their great grandparents and grandparents and it's great for them but Im bored out of my mind most days!

Oh, that was wonderful of you! Make the Gps take the kiddos and take some classes or something! You are sure to make some friends! :)
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    My exciting Friday consists of fixing a laptop computer and watching dateline with my husband. OOH but i did have a few vodka lemonades so it isn't too bad!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I am in. Hubby was snoring by 7:30, woke up and went to bed at 9:00.