Friday night. Who else is bored?

Options

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    So bored. Saved calories for some drinks and my plans got jacked.

Come on over, we are drinking, music blasting, and I'm on here....crap I need a life! :grumble:

Sounds like a good party!!
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    I have not been on Google+ in forever...dont even remember if it sucks! :laugh:
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    I have not been on Google+ in forever...dont even remember if it sucks! :laugh:

I think there were 4 people I knew on that thing. I deleted my profile. Plus, I don't want all you stalkers following me anyway!!! :laugh:
  • beeker75
    Options
    LMAO....then there's that!!! Bhahahaha :laugh:
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Ummmm....I was talking to you. Don't think I don't see you out there in the bushes.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I didn't think of this before! chatroulette.com Be warned, you'll see a lot of nasty wangs. Maybe we should all log in and keep hitting next until we find someone we know
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    totally bored. sitting here alone watching TV and cruising through mfp.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sitting here waiting on my hubby to log on fb or email me back! I hope I don't fall asleep!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Actually Google+ might work
    lol... I've tried to get people onto google in a facebook revolt of sorts....then I thought to myself .....uggh....it'd be exactly the same w/in a months time....
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just woke up from a nap.... :yawn:

My Saturday and Sunday are going to be awesome so I stayed in tonight...

I'm watching Weeds on Netflix. :happy:
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    I can't believe I didn't think of this before! chatroulette.com Be warned, you'll see a lot of nasty wangs. Maybe we should all log in and keep hitting next until we find someone we know

Ummm....what?? Nasty wangs?? Well, at least we know saralynn will be entertained. :wink:
  • beeker75
    Options

Ummmm....I was talking to you. Don't think I don't see you out there in the bushes.

Dammit! You mean you noticed me, in my navy blue Moose PJ pants and white tshirt??? Craaaaap.....
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    Seriously you have to try it once. You will laugh your *kitten* off, then be disgusted.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Seriously you have to try it once. You will laugh your *kitten* off, then be disgusted.

my luck, i would log into chatroulette and find my Mom. :noway:
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Dammit! You mean you noticed me, in my navy blue Moose PJ pants and white tshirt??? Craaaaap.....

Yup. The white shirt gave you away. Well, that and the trail from when when you started licking the window....which was kinda gross by the way.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i was so bored i watched the blindside and now going to bed. i need sleep its only 8 pm i feel like a kid again o well beats doing nothing
  • Mizzou91
    Options

my luck, i would log into chatroulette and find my Mom. :noway:

And that ends the chatroulette idea.
  • mrohan1213
    mrohan1213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Boarded.... just came back from the race track. Now nada it's too quite, and i got nothing : (
  • shannoninBC
    Options
    Okay, let's just cut to the chase and all provide our cell numbers. We can text.
  • beeker75
    Options

Yup. The white shirt gave you away. Well, that and the trail from when when you started licking the window....which was kinda gross by the way.

Oh, I was just going after the left-overs from your last BBQ....was that wrong? I'm sorry :ohwell: Maybe next time you'll actually invite me over to enjoy the food and drink firsthand!