What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options
LenaMena87
LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
Interested :wink:

Replies

• fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    people who ask for the opinion of others ... and then get all sensitive at the responses
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Honestly nothing really makes me that mad on MFP, I may become disappointed or shocked at certain things but not mad. It's easy enough to walk away from it rather than get upset. However in real life that is another story entirely.
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    The fact that I post a question and get very few responses but others will have 200 plus responses becuase they are mindlessly arguing and beating a dead horse in the midst of it all
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Rude people. Who obviously don't understand the word opinion.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The fact that everybody thinks their way is the "right" way and everybody else is doing it wrong.
  • fitby38
    Options
    people who say ... Rude people. Who obviously don't understand the word opinion.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    nobody has mentioned "lose" vs. "loose"? im leaving disappointed.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    people who post : "whats wrong with me"? or "how come i dont get hit on"?...and then they wait for people to post nice compliments!
    I hate that....
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    people who ask for the opinion of others ... and then get all sensitive at the responses
    and this^^
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    nobody has mentioned "lose" vs. "loose"? im leaving disappointed.

i agree.
    peepole shud lurn how two speek inglish bedder.
    im way more gooder.
    just ask me.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.
  • fitby38
    Options
    people who post : "whats wrong with me"? or "how come i dont get hit on"?...and then they wait for people to post nice compliments!
    I hate that....

and that ^^^
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    What Rach said.
  • fitby38
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

so you like the F word ... just not when its used by girls and ladies right?
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Stupid people.
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Right now to posts by two people who are battling it out =.= it keep coming up on the side bar and I think "is that really still going on?" hahaha
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    The fact that everybody thinks their way is the "right" way and everybody else is doing it wrong.

Hey I was thinking the same thing!!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    People who blow things way out of proportion/make mountains out of molehills. Empty friend requests. Obvious trolls. Success stories without pictures (doesn't piss me off but too long:didn't read without pictures to be honest)

:happy:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I hate that....

and that ^^^

We all need a little attention at times lol. But yeah some people do it too often
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    People who are shocked that someone has a different opinion than they do.