What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you say "with all due respect, you're an a-hole"... and they get all bent out of shape.

I mean, c'mon... I said "with all due respect".
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    * fake cough* lamp!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you say "with all due respect, you're an a-hole"... and they get all bent out of shape.

I mean, c'mon... I said "with all due respect".

Hahahhahahahahaa
  • CoachDave2012
    CoachDave2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Allison, you are way hot! (Now stop drumming your fingers...I hate that.)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    * fake cough* lamp!

where did you get a hand grenade?
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    When 6985 people confirm a food that isnt even correct.

That's pretty irritating. Also when people mistake fat GRAMS for CALORIES from fat. Grinds my gears!
  • Mwood8
    Mwood8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When people state things like it's a fact and they are BLATANTLY wrong. Also, the stupid yoyo diets. "Here, let me lose 8 pounds in 2 days by ONLY eating cabbage soup, lemonade, cranberry juice, etc. then wonder why I feel like crap, then ***** about why it isn't working in a forum"
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    People who log "cleaning" or "doing hair" as exercise! BS! No, you did not burn 1800 calories get real. People are really cheating themselves. It's called BMR!

seriously?
    you dont know how HAIRY these people are... or how much cleaning is required,
    think Chewbacca? or the Lion from Wizard of Oz. can you imagine doing ALL THAT HAIR?

what about people who have to clean their hair.. combining both tasks listed?
    think, Captain Caveman. hes got more stuff in his hair than mary Poppins has in her carpet bag.
    you ever clean an armoire or floor lamp out of your hair??? no? then dont be so quick to judge or question their "burn" .
    im exhausted just thinking about it. =)
  • tiffjeff69
    Options
    Wait I got anotha one!!! Ok ok so I hate when people have that they've lost like over 100lbs and they are always giving out "How I lost the Weight" Tips but ummmm the only pictures they have up are from their PRE-(supposed) weight loss....... -__- <~~ that's my confused face!!!
  • Mwood8
    Options
    * fake cough* lamp!

where did you get a hand grenade?

60% of the time, it works every time
  • brownmami22
    Options
    The as*hole who is about to post directly after me. Man, that m*therf*cker really gets to me.

Really? Lol how'd you know who was going to post after you LMBO
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    When I'm making a new recipe and input the next ingredient into the recipe name box. Every time!

Sorry, I couldn't care less about social silliness.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    When I'm making a new recipe and input the next ingredient into the recipe name box. Every time!

LOL, I do that all the time.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options

And yet you are posting in a forum under the "chit-chat, fun and games" section
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    People who insist in the face of science and physiology that they are a unique snowflake and that nothing works for them.
    tumblr_ld5lxhcCa51qbnw08.gif
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    wow! this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
  • brownmami22
    Options
    popcorn-1.jpg

Don't mind me, just settling in for the show.

Not commenting on you last statement... But I DO want to comment on your weight loss... DAM LADY DO YO DAM THANG!!! you're kicking *kitten* and taking names too... OUTSTANDING progress!!!
  • EndofEternity
    Options

And yet you are posting in a forum under the "chit-chat, fun and games" section

Which is mostly an anonymous setting. Regardless, what I meant was I don't get so upset by minor social inconveniences. I don't feel the need to make a post about something stupid someone said or something odd I saw in their food diary. Live and let live. Or maybe just apathy. Whatever.
  • Mwood8
    Options
    I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
  • tsh0ck
    Options
    where'd you get your clothes? from the ... toilet store?