What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    People who are on here to lose weight even though they are recovering from an E.D.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I dislike how every food that allows you a single gram or oz entry seems to be inaccurate.

I -hate- when my internet is slow and it takes me a long time to click on someone's diary and they're eating non-interesting foods. Like. Did I really just sit here waiting to see your lean cuisine and a slice of cheese pizza? :(
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Boys and girls... If you're getting legit pissed off at a message board, you have to re-examine your lives. I'm sorry. This topic was just put on here to start an argument and get everyone worked up.

hhahahahaaa- while reading this, I swear, I heard the Dude saying it....
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :tongue: rextcat pisses me off, man is she a ***** or what?!?:laugh:
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    people who ask for the opinion of others ... and then get all sensitive at the responses

Hahahahaha - so true!!
  • caroleslaststand
    Options
    Every person on MFP, because they all refuse to tell me what this "bump" **** is all about.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    popcorn-1.jpg

Don't mind me, just settling in for the show.

Not commenting on you last statement... But I DO want to comment on your weight loss... DAM LADY DO YO DAM THANG!!! you're kicking *kitten* and taking names too... OUTSTANDING progress!!!

Thank you! I think I will comment then that I although it does not p!ss my off but rather amuses me when people assume I don't know what I am talking about when I comment on some of the topics where people are asking for advice. Lol...not only have I lost a whole person, but now I counsel nutrition for a living. hahaha, I just laugh them off.
  • caroleslaststand
    Options
    People on here that spout all kinds of "wisdom" and strong opinions and if you look at their profiles and trackers they want to lose 3-6 pounds. Talk to me when you need to lose 40 50 60+....

THIS YES - while I appreciate some input from someone who is actually some kind of fitness expert, the guy who thinks he's an expert and spouts mostly opinion and outdated information - well, I pass.....
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when big, fat guys use shirtless pictures of themselves for their profile pictures....It's not motivation, put a shirt on.

Disclaimer: I can say this because I am/was as big as anyone and I always had the common courtesy to remain fully clothed. :bigsmile:

MY hero. seriously, I'm so glad a guy brought this up. You wouldn't want to see a topless picture of me before or after and I don't want to see man boobs. They look much cuter inside a shirt. Now, women can post any kind of pictures they want. I kind of like the " look I'm in a black bikini to show off my new midriff" photos

Unless it is your before picture in a bikini...or one of those crazy lame pregnancy photos:

Pregnancy_wedding_Dress.jpg
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This tread Got ugly on page 2
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    People who assume that because someone has a recent "Joined" date, or doesn't have a lot of weight to lose, must not know what they're talking about, because clearly they must've just been born yesterday, and not just starting a whole new account after having to close the previous one showing their year-long journey. Yah, that can get annoying.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

ive been ugly since the beginning.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Freaking GRAMS in the food database! WTF! But I am a newbie, so I am sure I will find something else about MFP that is irritating, even if it ends up what irritates me the most is ME :D

not to poke a stick in the embers, but the reason grams are in the database is probably because there are folks (generally from outside the USA) who measure in grams and kilograms :wink: I flunked converting measurements to metrics so I just guess when I see grams :blushing:
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The fact that I post a question and get very few responses but others will have 200 plus responses becuase they are mindlessly arguing and beating a dead horse in the midst of it all

Been there..not going there again.
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options

agreed
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    People who assume that because someone has a recent "Joined" date, or doesn't have a lot of weight to lose, must not know what they're talking about, because clearly they must've just been born yesterday, and not just starting a whole new account after having to close the previous one showing their year-long journey. Yah, that can get annoying.

^^^^ This.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options

agreed

ouch
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Beautiful girl..why would you say such a thing? Confused here. Humor? Not getting it.
    God Bless you, Nic
  • angemarie23
    Options
    People who log "cleaning" or "doing hair" as exercise! BS! No, you did not burn 1800 calories get real. People are really cheating themselves. It's called BMR!

I have logged cleaning before, but not everyday stuff, just the deep down and dirty, sweat you *kitten* off type clean. Which is not often or normal activity for me. lol If It makes me sweaty I log it, basically is my rule.

I track all calories burned throughout the day by wearing a pedometer and I list every day activities under one entry. I have two toddlers that keep me very busy and we never really know what the weather will be like here. It can change any given minute. So if the weather is right for a brisk walk at that moment, I take it. So, no, I don't individually list "vacuuming" separate from other cleaning duties but I do log them. It helps motivate me to take the stairs, go the extra mile, and when I'm reading to my kids if making up a few dance steps to my son's favorite songs burns more calories and it entertains him...then I go for it. :-)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn't cotton candy like the guy said ... my tummy itches.