What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wow! this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.

* fake cough* braggart.

now unless you brought enough for the entire class....
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wait I got anotha one!!! Ok ok so I hate when people have that they've lost like over 100lbs and they are always giving out "How I lost the Weight" Tips but ummmm the only pictures they have up are from their PRE-(supposed) weight loss....... -__- <~~ that's my confused face!!!

runs out the door laughing!!!!!!!
  • Allison22451
    Options
    where'd you get your clothes? from the ... toilet store?

i got 'em " at the gettin' place" -Llewelyn Moss ( No country for old men)
  • brownmami22
    Options
    People who think this is a dating site....I mean come on, there are so many other places where you can go and get your "stalker ways" on!! PLEASE just let us have 1 sight where it's used for the exact purpose it's being advertised as!!! THANK YOU KINDLY (ok I'm stepping off my soapbox now)!!!

Hey hey baby, what's your name?
    LOL
  • Mwood8
    Mwood8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are a smelly pirate hooker
  • Allison22451
    Options
    You are a smelly pirate hooker

mmmm, sounds delicious.
    make mine a double.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Right now to posts by two people who are battling it out =.= it keep coming up on the side bar and I think "is that really still going on?" hahaha

People who don't specify! Lol what thread is this blood bath taking place in so I can kill some time reading the drama lol
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Allison, you are way hot! (Now stop drumming your fingers...I hate that.)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    ok, no more drumming.

* arms folded- tapping my toes*
    *heavy sigh*
    waiting on another...
  • Allison22451
    Options
    * fake cough* lamp!

where did you get a hand grenade?

bend over i'll show ya.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm not going through 6 pages of replies...

I hate when someone asks for an opinion or adive then gets mad when people tell that person their advice or opinion...

Hint...if you want to hear something SPECIFIC then warn us ahead of time!!
  • Allison22451
    Options
    * fake cough* lamp!

where did you get a hand grenade?

60% of the time, it works every time

I... AM... SHOELACE.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    ok, no more drumming.

*heavy sigh*
    waiting on another...

You would be way hot if you liked sports and the occasional beer. So, consequently, you are just mildly warm. :wink:
  • Kwika
    Kwika Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that on the mobile site that I can't view many of the full site options like the message boards and team challenges. The other thing I hate about MFP is people who use it for their whine sessions. Yes, we all have bad days but those of you who whine about having bad days every day drive me crazy. I have a bad day and say one thing about it and move on. I wish more people could do that. If you want a whine site, find an online psychologist.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for ya, right here.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    When I'm trying to be fcukcing sexy, and it doesn't work.

When I can't find what I want for my food diary.

Girrrrllllll! Throw some red fukk me pumps on! BLAM SEXY!

bahahahaha
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    people who have been active members for 17 days, lost .8 lbs and are suddenly "educated nutrition professionals" and "almost a kinesiologist"

shut the phuck up and eat your apple.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I like the site and nothing really irritates me that much... however, there are a few things that people could do to make things better... Avoid the "adult language"... especially the "F" bomb... Ok... yeah, it is an adult site with "adult" language but certain words are pretty corrosive to many of us who are well past 18. Second... If you are on here to promote a product... by all means DO so... BUT use advertising to do it.. Not some thinly veiled "help" post...
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I hate the fact that on the mobile site that I can't view many of the full site options like the message boards and team challenges. The other thing I hate about MFP is people who use it for their whine sessions. Yes, we all have bad days but those of you who whine about having bad days every day drive me crazy. I have a bad day and say one thing about it and move on. I wish more people could do that. If you want a whine site, find an online psychologist.

We wouldn't get along, I whine constantly in my diary and on my MFP blog. But the beauty of this place is that if someone complains about my whining, they can delete me from their online life with the click of a button, and I them! Then everyone's happy/
  • Allison22451
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    ok, no more drumming.

*heavy sigh*
    waiting on another...

You would be way hot if you liked sports and the occasional beer. So, consequently, you are just mildly warm. :wink:

wow.
    ive just been compared to hitting the warm spot in the pool.
    WINNING!
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when big, fat guys use shirtless pictures of themselves for their profile pictures....It's not motivation, put a shirt on.

Disclaimer: I can say this because I am/was as big as anyone and I always had the common courtesy to remain fully clothed. :bigsmile:

MY hero. seriously, I'm so glad a guy brought this up. You wouldn't want to see a topless picture of me before or after and I don't want to see man boobs. They look much cuter inside a shirt. Now, women can post any kind of pictures they want. I kind of like the " look I'm in a black bikini to show off my new midriff" photos