What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    When Mfp lumps all my cardio in one status update. Hello? I log ashtanga separate from my other stuff because I'm trying to impress my friends list, duh. :wink:
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The fact that everybody thinks their way is the "right" way and everybody else is doing it wrong.

^^ This. ^^

If something works for you, great. If I'm doing the opposite and it's working for me, don't try to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    When people think I am being mean when I am actually being a smart a**....Just saying....And than they say they feel sorry for me...hahahahaha...................I just can't stand when people post the same thing over and over and over........Read the post people before asking the same question!!! And my question that piss me off is is there a such thing as starvation mode...Or I dont think there is a such thing as too little calories.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol :flowerforyou:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    The fact that everybody thinks their way is the "right" way and everybody else is doing it wrong.

^^ This. ^^

If something works for you, great. If I'm doing the opposite and it's working for me, don't try to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing.

well, it is possible that you're doing something wrong but that's neither here nor there. I would 100% tell someone they were doing something wrong if following a VLCD and exercising. Their metabolic rate would slow to a crawl, their muscle mass would decrease, and they'd likely NOT like the results very much. So, I can completely understand why sometimes people do tell people they are "wrong."
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The fact the we can only have 18 photos tops:noway: :laugh:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Nothing its the internet, I wouldnt let it affect me enough to piss me off
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't get me started :smooched:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    People who THINK they have it all figured out and who are smug about it.......

having to spend ten minutes trying to figure out how to say what you want to say without starting off any of the trolls out there screaming about self esteem, look at me, diet coke, and fad diets.....

People who aren't smart enough to know that they don't know it all...........

people who are on here for strength training that look down on those of us who are here for weight loss.....I often see comments that are so derisive I want to smack them..... ( and I KNOW that the majority of the muscle guys and gals on here are fantastic and I love all the support and encouragement you give us)
  • melly424
    melly424 Posts: 23
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing. I guess men can just say it, not women???:smile::smile: (This was in reference to using the F--- word!)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I love MFP.
  • lifelearner79
    Options
    Agreed. I often wonder if "ladies" and "gentlemen" even exist any more. Referencing using the "f" word. I don't think either sex should use it, just for the record.
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    The people who expect to lose 100 pounds the first week and complain after that week that they haven't lost yet and what am I doing wrong?
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    people who ask for a fkn resume and cover o be their friend!!
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The fact that I post a question and get very few responses but others will have 200 plus responses becuase they are mindlessly arguing and beating a dead horse in the midst of it all

Agreed! I have asked for opinions before.. never got one response! Then noticed a thread that no related to fitness or someone just being an idiot and get 100 responses!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

What the fukk is wrong women cursing?

:smile:

I use the f word once in a while its just how i express myself ppl who know me accept it its just who i am i figure they dont like it then they can remove me and the ones that r ok with it those r the ppl i want as friends!
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    We're allowed to add to our food diaries while at work... however, it erks me (mind you it doesn't piss me off) when I'm browsing forums and BAM 'naked' pictures everywhere RIGHT WHEN THE BOSS IS PASSING BY. :embarassed:

It takes her a second, but then she realizes the site I'm on. :) Good thing she is a MFPer too!
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    Well, I'm not emotionally invested enough in MFP to get angry. The functions of the site, like food tracking, are my main interest, and i do that my way and I'm fine with that.

These message boards, sometimes I disagree, and sometimes there are rude people, but the beauty in a message board is being able to click to the next post if a post seems rude or hurtful.

I think my biggest concern though is for people who want to crash diet, or go on even a reasonable calorie intake, but eat unhealthy foods. I've found that even putting in my two cents makes no difference, so, I don't let it really bother me a lot. And I don't judge them harshly. Goodness knows I'm not perfect in my own approach.

Janet
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    People who ask for permission to eat something. "Can I have a piece of pizza?!" Or a mixed drink, or a cookie, or anything. Of course you can. You just might need to make other adjustments to your daily food intake to make it fit, but there's absolutely no reason to completely cut anything out of your life, unless there's some kind of allergy or other medical issue. Stop being so paralyzed with fear. 400 calories is not enough of anything to make you gain weight.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Nothing...because:

This is free.And I'm secure.

There are plenty of people who's opinions conflict with mine. I don't get worked up over trying to change them. I just have some bacon, instead. :tongue:

Awesome attitude! My feelings exactly!
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    People who make an account on here to lose 2 pounds. :noway: C'mon guys.

And the people who are super proud of themseleves for being under their calorie goal...but their diary says like all fast food junk.