Thigh Gap?

Options
What should I eat to get a thigh gap? Like how much, and what kinds of food. I'm 5 foot and 100 pounds.

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    Thigh gaps are genetic. Some people have them, some people will never have them. There is nothing you can "eat" to get one. It all has to do with bone structure.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are genetic. Some people have them, some people will never have them. There is nothing you can "eat" to get one. It all has to do with bone structure.

Oh Duh I see now. I just was thinking that toning inner thighs would help
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Depends on the width of your hips and body fat percentage, mainly. A skeleton's thighbones don't touch lol.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    When I went through my divorce and dropped dangerously low in weight (nerves...enough said) I actually had that! But I'd hate to go through what I did before to get them again!! ;)
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You eat healthy and workout smart, and whatever happens will happen. Spot reduction is only accomplished through liposuction. Is there a reason you don't want your thighs to be friends anymore?
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps depends on how small your thighs are and how wide your hips are. If you have small hips, it's hard to get one even if your thighs are skinny. There's no specific food/exercise that will help. Basically just lose fat and hope your hips are wide enough.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs apart.
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Hahaha.... lol, i agree with Lozze.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    This!!!
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    PMSL :drinker:

PMSL at Lozze's quote btw
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above posts, but if it's a priority for you then excercise would give you the best chance. I've noticed my legs have slimmed just with lots of walking, and last time I got slim I spent a lot of time toning at the gym and that made a difference too. Good luck
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap

:P

You better be Jelly ;)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's said that you are what you eat, so I guess you should eat Demi Lovato.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Do it missionary style. :wink:
  • Bodhizephyr
    Options

Hahaha.... lol, i agree with Lozze.

Love it!

What you first need to do is stop believing in magic beans.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness at your weight and height you're already at the lower end of a healthy body weight. You don't need to get smaller. Having a thigh gap is something that is genetic. Some will have it heavier than you for the simple reason that is how their bodies are built. If you don't have it at 100lbs at your height I doubt you can gain it without becoming seriously unhealthy.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    my wife is small and she changed her workout to get the gap. She does fewer leg presses and does other cardio instead.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Is there a specific reason you want a thigh gap? If your thighs rub together and you want to stop that from happening than squats and lunges are your new best friends.

You can also run or walk on an incline.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke!! If it was about eating...I would have one!!:laugh: :laugh: