Thigh Gap?

Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness at your weight and height you're already at the lower end of a healthy body weight. You don't need to get smaller. Having a thigh gap is something that is genetic. Some will have it heavier than you for the simple reason that is how their bodies are built. If you don't have it at 100lbs at your height I doubt you can gain it without becoming seriously unhealthy.

THIS..

I had a thigh gap at 5'6" and 140 pounds..

i got some wide *kitten* hips. lol.. 40 inch hips, at 140 pounds and a size 10 (where i was when i was SMALL)

so if you aint got a thigh gap at 100 pounds, hate to tell ya.. you aint getting one..
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mckifjBwCq1rd2sdoo1_500.png
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I guess having a thigh gap is like the one upside of having big hips! x
  • Lindsay_N
    Lindsay_N Posts: 100
    Options
    I guess having a thigh gap is like the one upside of having big hips! x

Having big hips is an upside by itself in my opinion :)
  • Audiejude
    Options
    You cant really eat anything specifiic, perhaps you could tone up your body. It's depends on your body type and hip width. Either way it's not a big deal, I haven't had a thigh gap since sixth grade. It's because I have an hourglass shape with narrow/medium hips. All you have to do is pick dresses, skirts, pant and shorts that don't bring attention to where the thighs touch.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    run 2 miles a day with an apple between your thighs.

works great!
  • PhoebesFit
    Options
    I have a thigh gap

:P

You better be Jelly ;)

lol love this:heart:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Tough love here. Seriously, who cares about a thigh gap. In 61 years of life, I've never once thought or heard any man I know say, Yo, look at her! She's got a hot thigh gap!! lol It don't matter!! I never heard of this til I came to this site.

Dude, I just laughed so hard over this :heart:
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Have a baby or five... That *kitten* will make ya hips wiiiiiiide enough for gappage!!! :P
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness at your weight and height you're already at the lower end of a healthy body weight. You don't need to get smaller. Having a thigh gap is something that is genetic. Some will have it heavier than you for the simple reason that is how their bodies are built. If you don't have it at 100lbs at your height I doubt you can gain it without becoming seriously unhealthy.

THIS..

I had a thigh gap at 5'6" and 140 pounds..

i got some wide *kitten* hips. lol.. 40 inch hips, at 140 pounds and a size 10 (where i was when i was SMALL)

so if you aint got a thigh gap at 100 pounds, hate to tell ya.. you aint getting one..

Exactly, it's about bone structure.
    I'm 5'5 122.6lbs w/ 35.75in hips and I'm no where close to having one, not sure that I ever will have one, but I'm not upset lol Who cares honestly?
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    As said before. Stand with your legs apart ! instant thigh gap.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    im sorry but ive heard you get a thigh gap from to much sex not judging just what ive heard

Then where the hell is MY thigh gap??
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I agree with what the others have said. It's all about your bone structure and whether you have wide hips or not. I've got wide hips, I'm quite trim, and yes, I have a gap between my thighs. However, it in no way has any effect on the way I feel about myself.

I think the real issue here is your self-confidence. Love yourself and stop worrying about whether your thighs are close friends. In the end, it doesn't mean *kitten*.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Can someone clue me in on what the big f-ing deal is with thigh gap? Why does it seem to be so coveted? Is it supposed to be attractive or does it designate that someone is now "skinny" ? Im clueless as to what the fascination is.... If you ask me, if someone is yearning for thigh gap, its a clear sign of an ED! ????????????
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Can someone clue me in on what the big f-ing deal is with thigh gap? Why does it seem to be so coveted? Is it supposed to be attractive or does it designate that someone is now "skinny" ? Im clueless as to what the fascination os.... ????

Ive never even heard of this thigh gap thing until I joined a week ago *shrugs*
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My hips measure 34.5" and I have a thigh gap. Go figure. I thought it was like back dimples, some people have them, some don't.
  • honey_dew
    Options
    POP Pilates inner thigh insanity! It's on youtube! It's AMAZING!
  • nikilis
    Options
    2qvtra8.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I heard the secret was pop tarts
  • nikilis
    Options
    I heard the secret was pop tarts