Options

Replies

• mifhy0929
    Options
    or eleanor calder
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap? Is that the new fangled teenage term for a vag? You either have one or it requires some medical intervention.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    you cant eat to get them. i have them, i'm 5'8" and 112 lbs. Just eat in moderation, they will come with weight loss. and workout :)
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im sorry but ive heard you get a thigh gap from to much sex not judging just what ive heard
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just overtired and snarky... but perhaps you shouldn't work on having a "thigh gap".

Seriously?

Unless you have the genetic ability for one, it's not possible. Simple as that.

Try working on getting fit and healthy -- which *IS* in your control -- instead of something that can only be achieved if you were born with the ability to do so.

BTW -- Google "thigh gap."
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options
    I know lots of girls who are really underweight and still dont have "thigh gaps." its not healthy on some body typs!
  • daryabella
    Options
    Thigh gaps depend on your hips... if you have wide hips then thigh gaps will be easier to achieve (just by losing weight-- targeting one area is almost impossible). I'm 5'4 and 105 lbs and I don't have a big thigh gap because I have very narrow hips.
    Sorry to break it to you!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Tough love here. Seriously, who cares about a thigh gap. In 61 years of life, I've never once thought or heard any man I know say, Yo, look at her! She's got a hot thigh gap!! lol It don't matter!! I never heard of this til I came to this site.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    WTF is going on in this thread?!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    What should I eat to get a thigh gap?

Me =)
  • Lindsay_N
    Lindsay_N Posts: 100
    Options
    Maybe you spend too much time on thedirty listening to one mans opinion on what is attractive.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Maybe you spend too much time on thedirty listening to one mans opinion on what is attractive.

if that were true, it would be a post about boobs. =D
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    im sorry but ive heard you get a thigh gap from to much sex not judging just what ive heard

LOL. As if there is such a thing as too much sex.
  • Lindsay_N
    Lindsay_N Posts: 100
    Options

if that were true, it would be a post about boobs. =D

lol I see him mentioning the thigh gap almost as much as the +2s
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

LOL. As if there is such a thing as too much sex.

this is what I wanna know.... inquiring minds want to know
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    Seriously? I have no comment
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Mine appeared at 140 lbs (I'm 5'9"). I'm now 126, and it's pretty prominent. I also have narrow hips too, so I guess I'm just lucky.

I know other girls who are skinnier than me that don't have it.

It's genetic, and it is what it is. I'm not going to lie and say I hate it - it's nice not having my thighs rub together on a hot day...
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Dr Oz has an answer for this question since it appears here so much. Have you considered emailing him? Maybe his raspberry ketones will assist in this issue since it seems to be a problem.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs apart.

SNORT!!:tongue:
    Come on now forget about these silly labels and work on what truly matters!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    OP, I agree that it's mostly bone structure. Ignore people belittling you or judging you for having the nerve to like a certain look (we usually don't find people aspiring for certain body features or ideals on a fitness site--oh, wait.) It might be that you asked about diet and fitness to obtain a body goal--oh, shoot. Anyway, I'm not sure that there is much you can do, but don't take the replies personally. Anyone who asks this topic is judged. For some reason, people find it justifiable to criticize the people who like this look.