Just found out bf doesn't like (super) skinny girls?

Options

Replies

• worgen
    worgen Posts: 14
    Options
    Skinny girls are too "fragile"!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked. (I didn't come up with that, I just thinks it's completely correct)
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Yes, I read something wrong. However, you proved my point about you being bitter by saying that I never learned to read properly. Really? That's pretty childish.

You'll find that your views are taken much more seriously if you stop bashing other people. That's all you've done. I'm not insulting you, or saying that you're some horrible wretch. I am merely pointing out that your posts are super negative, and are just mean. Lighten your tone, and your views might be taken to heart. Catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

There's quite a few things you seem to have misread in my comments. And really? Calling someone bitter because they care about a topic isn't childish?

I am not "super mean", at no point have I insulted anyone on this thread, I may be blunt, but I can't be bothered sugar coating it after the 11, 22233337th thread like this.

I've not "bashed" anyone, I've said that their comments can be harmful and insulting, of that's "bashing" then jesus, how are you not offended by their comments a million times more? Because that is actual bashing.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I misread things. It is super early in the morning. I just saw that you quoted a bunch of people and had negative things to say about each one of them. Why wouldn't you just make one post and get to the point?

Your point, though, is valid. I think that too many overweight women attack thin women, like it's their fault that we had a horrible time being bigger. I don't think that they realize that it's just as hurtful to call thin people "twigs" and say that their bodies are disgusting, as it is to be called "fatass." Also, to have some blanket statement like, "Real men love curves." ....I hate that one. No. Some men love curves. Some men love super large women. Some men love super thin women...etc. Not only are they putting down the shape of a thin woman, but they're also insulting the men who love them. If you have one person in your life that finds you completely beautiful, what does it matter what every other man wants?

And stuff. So...yeah, I wasn't trying to start a forum war. Like I said....it's super early. :P
  • Yunnieh
    Yunnieh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lier. All boys HATE fat girls. They just say they don't like skinny because you aren't.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I agree with your boyfriend. I've dated a few ironing boards, and not so attractive. A woman ought to have curves! A guy ought to have bigger shoulders and chest than his waist. It goes both ways! :smile:

:drinker:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Lier. All boys HATE fat girls. They just say they don't like skinny because you aren't.

:laugh: :laugh: is that so? You know, though. It's not skinny or fat - there's a clear medium. Most guys like the medium.
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options
    no one likes skinny girls:P

^^^HELL YES!^^^ OR GUYS!

Sexfor whatever your name is... why are you wasting your time ?!?! Just curious?

I can't even stand this thread anymore ...lol...

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING >>>> GO AWAY...

No one is forcing you to read these opinions you call "body bashing"
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Yes, I read something wrong. However, you proved my point about you being bitter by saying that I never learned to read properly. Really? That's pretty childish.

You'll find that your views are taken much more seriously if you stop bashing other people. That's all you've done. I'm not insulting you, or saying that you're some horrible wretch. I am merely pointing out that your posts are super negative, and are just mean. Lighten your tone, and your views might be taken to heart. Catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

There's quite a few things you seem to have misread in my comments. And really? Calling someone bitter because they care about a topic isn't childish?

I am not "super mean", at no point have I insulted anyone on this thread, I may be blunt, but I can't be bothered sugar coating it after the 11, 22233337th thread like this.

I've not "bashed" anyone, I've said that their comments can be harmful and insulting, of that's "bashing" then jesus, how are you not offended by their comments a million times more? Because that is actual bashing.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I misread things. It is super early in the morning. I just saw that you quoted a bunch of people and had negative things to say about each one of them. Why wouldn't you just make one post and get to the point?

Your point, though, is valid. I think that too many overweight women attack thin women, like it's their fault that we had a horrible time being bigger. I don't think that they realize that it's just as hurtful to call thin people "twigs" and say that their bodies are disgusting, as it is to be called "fatass." Also, to have some blanket statement like, "Real men love curves." ....I hate that one. No. Some men love curves. Some men love super large women. Some men love super thin women...etc. Not only are they putting down the shape of a thin woman, but they're also insulting the men who love them. If you have one person in your life that finds you completely beautiful, what does it matter what every other man wants?

And stuff. So...yeah, I wasn't trying to start a forum war. Like I said....it's super early. :P

Lol. I just replied to so many because clearly, as you can see by the fact that so many people have posted similar negative comments after the first ones, nobody reads or cares about the first comment I made.

*le sigh
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

^^^HELL YES!^^^ OR GUYS!

Sexfor whatever your name is... why are you wasting your time ?!?! Just curious?

I don't call it body bashing, it's what it's called.

And no one likes skinny girls?
    srsly?
    clearly, some people like skinny girls, or all the skinny girls would be single.
    And again, if someone said "No one likes fat girls" people would be like ZOMG HOW DARE YOU
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    why did i post in this thread? total posters remorse.
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options

You and me both! I'm out! :/
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

^^^HELL YES!^^^ OR GUYS!

And again, if someone said "No one likes fat girls" people would be like ZOMG HOW DARE YOU

It's there hun, look up. Apparently, guys HATE fat girls :laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

unsubscribe button... unsubscribe button... my kingdom for an unsubscribe button
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options

unsubscribe button... unsubscribe button... my kingdom for an unsubscribe button

LOL! I was going to post, and figured the point was moot because it'll just be needlessly ripped apart like every other one on here.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    My bf doesn't like girls with muscles and this is want I want to achieve...he will just have to put up with it or leave me!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

^^^HELL YES!^^^ OR GUYS!

Ha ha, yeah I saw that.
    It proves my pint quite well too, I mean there's been many guys that have turned me down because of my size, so they obv hate fat girls, yet I have a lovely (and hot!) boyfriend.
    Hmmmm.
    It's almost like, people have different tastes :|
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

^^^HELL YES!^^^ OR GUYS!

Ha ha, yeah I saw that.
    It proves my pint quite well too, I mean there's been many guys that have turned me down because of my size, so they obv hate fat girls, yet I have a lovely (and hot!) boyfriend.
    Hmmmm.
    It's almost like, people have different tastes :|

Of course. Everyone has different tastes!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    He probably doesnt want to hug a bag of sticks.
    I prefer women with curves!
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    OP...your poor bf was trapped! If you are feeling insecure, there really wasn't any "right" answer he could say. What if he HAD agreed with you about how pretty she is and that he likes skinnier women?! He couldn't win!