Anybody over indulge today?

Options

Replies

• princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Goodness, yes! I went into today knowing I would, and I've been so good lately that I decided not to even worry about today. I had pineapple, LOTS of ham, prime rib, hashbrown casserole, peas, chocolate cheesecake, key lime pie, and Italian cream cake. Oh, I also indulged in regular Dr. Pepper. And a low sugar cupcake my friend made especially for me. This sugar crash might be ugly...lol

However, I also ran around like a crazy person while at work, and I did some gardening when I got home. Even though today was totally out of line from what I've been doing, I know that I'm more active and I've chosen not to eat like this every day, and that's good enough for me :)
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I feel like confession hopefully this will make it all better!

Red velvet waffles with cream cheese frosting
    bean dip and sour cream and cheddar chips
    Root beer Ham and home made potato salad
    2 slices of key lime pie
    and 3 glasses of wine!

funny thing is I stayed out of the easter basket! wheew I do feel better! See you all at the gym tomorrow!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I started out so good today, greek yogurt and strawberries, then a salad and baked trout for lunch.. then came the butterfinger egg, a handful of Jelly beans, some fruit and nut mix (healthy but not in the quantities I ate them) then grilled cheese and tomato soup and a cupcake :( This though was tons better than yesterday when I ate TWO hanburgers, too much bacon.... tater tots and a lot of angel food cake. Back at it 100&% int he morning when I get to go back to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Totally.

Now back to work :)
  • tdj819
    tdj819 Posts: 41
    Options
    I had 2 helpings of pork bbq, peas, corn, a piece of chicken, but no desserts....but I did over eat,,,went home and walked 3 miles. and like a dumb@$$ I had a brownie! I felt like slamming my head into a wall a few times!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate bunny and a handful of jellybeans on the car ride home from work this morning, LOL...
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything.. Including half a bottle of wine.. Yum!
    Love it!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so glad I wasnt the only one, Im sitting here at my desk today and thinking of how I blew it yesterday. I got on the scales this morning and was up 3 pounds from what I was on friday. I feel physically ill and bloated. Just goes to show how much your body repeals after you have eaten clean and healthy for weeks. I will drink gallons of water today and only eat clean foods.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    yesterday i ate a chocolate egg and a massive sunday dinner nom nom!
  • shuey55
    shuey55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ate WAAAAAY too much ham. I'm not a huge carb guy, so just lots of protein........and sodium......lol
  • HisPathDaily
    Options
    It was like an episode of Man vs. Food ... *still in coma*
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    YES!! I had ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, macaroni salad, and the BEST banana cake ever!!! I am paying for it today, my stomach is very angry at me. Don't think I'll be able to eat much today.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I splurged all weekend..seriously from Friday after work until right before I went to bed on Sunday, but oh well...back on track today.

If we're just talking Sunday though I had:

Breakfast: Two Nutrigrain blueberry waffles for breakfast (no syrup)

Snack: Handful of Buffalo Ranch Doritos

Lunch: KFC Chicken Thigh w/ Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Coleslaw, and a biscuit
    Two - 2 bite cupcakes
    A sliver of fudge brownie with peanut butter fudge icing

Dinner: Leftover lasagna w/ garlic toast

2 Michelob Ultras

Snack: Jelly beans, M&M's, and Oreos

Phew....feels good to put it out there
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    It was like an episode of Man vs. Food ... *still in coma*

HAHA! This 4sure!
  • nancycsel
    nancycsel Posts: 47
    Options
    Thank you for this post! I was feeling so guilty about everything I ate (although I did manage to squeeze in a 45 min work out).
    Glad to know that I was not alone.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    Easter, hit almost 3000 cal for me. I did make almost all the food. I have logged it all (that I could remember) and looked for the major problem areas. Good thing I cooked, making healthier options of foods or could have been worse. Next special occasion, I'm going to try to avoid the sweets, alcohol, and log before I eat. This should help with my control.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I think the question chould be what did I "not" eat!
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did great...nothing and her mother could deter me from my goals...I layed the smackdown on the easter bunny...
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I ate ham, mashed potatoes, corn (probably with some butter), asparagus (somewhat "healthy", they were cooked in oil and had parm cheese on them), big rolls, heavenly hash a.k.a. random fruit with whipped cream PLUS lemon pie and some bites of cake. I somehow managed to inhale like half a tub of hummus way and pita chips way before dinner too.

But I ate TONS and I mean TONS of candy - reese's pb eggs, kit kats, robin eggs, jelly beans, peeps....I was so good for so long (even on Valentine's Day!) because Easter candy is my favorite and I wanted to splurge.

however, today, I feel like garbage. Just so sick. I'm eating CELERY right now, because anything sugary just sounds disgusting. I'm also trying to power down water too.
  • HisPathDaily
    Options
    Ah, no guilt ... especially on Easter. :)

Some set goals to keep their calories in check, and they did! Awesome!
    Some set goals to keep their calories in check, and they didn't ... it's one day. And today is one of those too. :)
    Some weren't tracking but had intentions of keeping things reasonable, and did! Awesome!
    Some weren't tracking but had intentions of keeping things reasonable, and they didn't ... this is me! :)
    Some had no food goals other than to celebrate and enjoy whatever.

It's a day ... don't let it steal your joy!

For me, I would like to revise my eating strategy (as I previously mentioned it was like an episode of Man vs. Food!) but hey ... the bonus is that I'm still full this morning! LOL

~Matt
    Thank you for this post! I was feeling so guilty about everything I ate (although I did manage to squeeze in a 45 min work out).
    Glad to know that I was not alone.