5'4, what is your goal weight? :)

Options

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'4" and I would considered myself to be medium framed, my ideal weight is something around 130 pounds.

me too!
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I have a really large frame. I'm around 135 right now and would like to be closer to 130.

I'm lovin' all of these attainable goal weights on this thread. You're all doing so well :)
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    i'm 5'3'' and a half...don't forget the half!!!! but I'm very small boned..my doctor told me I needed to weigh 115 and NO MORE...and after I strangled him with his stethoscope I came to MFP and put my goal at 140...now if I'm eating well and exercising well and more comes off...fine by me..I figure it will stabilize when it's ready to...and don't forget..a lot depends on bone size and age!!!
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    I'm shooting for the range of 145-150
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    160! Don't wanna be too skinny by my standards. But I just may reassess when I get there, maybe to 150-155 if I'm feelin' it.
    Edit: I am small/medium framed. Idgaf if its still considered an 'overweight bmi' or whatever, I wanna get to the weight that I felt the most comfortable in my life.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    150-160 would be as low as I'd go, if I keep my general body shape as I continue to lose it.

At 190 I am in a very comfortable size 12. I am curvy and have a large chest (always have). When I got married my dress was a size 10 to accomodate my chest, but was taken in everywhere else. I weighed around 175-180 at the time. I gain and maintain muscle mass very easily as well, so I often appear smaller than my weight says I am. Even my Dr's are often shocked at how much I weigh. To the point where they question the nurse then I volunteer to weigh in again.

But honestly, if I get to 150 and my body doesn't seem toned I would try to continue the weight loss journey. It depends on how my body feels, what my energy levels are, and how clothes fit.
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and ultimately would like 125lbs.

But I would take a very toned/slim and healthy 130ish
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    125 in an ideal world :)
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm with you- 5'4" and would LOVE to be 150! But if I can get to 125... :happy:
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my first goal weight was 120. When I reached that I was not quite happy so I changed my goal to 115. Now that I have reached that I want to get to 110. I think I will be happy there.
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4', I started at 196 lbs, currently 179 lbs. My current goal weight is 145 to get into the healthy BMI range, after that I'll see how my body looks.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4", at my heaviest I was 132, decided it was time to lose it, goal weight was 107 which I've been at for about 1.5 years (between 105-110).

Most of my life I was 100-105, til I hit 40 or so, then weight started to creep on. I'm really tiny-boned though, and have like no hips or waist so I looked like a pregnant lady even though 132 doesn't sound like a lot, it all goes to my stomach.
  • millyjasminee
    millyjasminee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 120 and want to lose around 10 pounds. Seems to be a lot lower than most people but I do have extra fat than I used to around my tummy and thighs. I guess I have a small frame and just want to be a little slimmer!
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll try to update in a couple of days when i get my muscle mass and body fat percentage done at the gym. The last I weighted I was 126lbs (127 was my first goal) and I think 23 or 24% body fat. My belly still probably has 4 or 5 lbs of fat alone. I'm medium frame and apple shape.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My goal was 130lbs - now that I am off of that goal by 5lbs - I have changed it to 125lbs. THO I started weight training too, so I understand that I may not get to that weight, as muscle weighs more that fat... so I will go by how my clothes fit, I would like to comfortably fit into a size 6 (maybe even a 4!!) BUT as long as my muffin top has hit the road and for the first time in my life I have a flat stomach, and don't even get me started on the back fat - ha ha -- I don't really care what the scale says :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have been maintaining 145-150lbs since Sept 2010. I'm not sure why I originally picked 150, but it seemed like a good number when I was over 200lbs. I find that it is an easy and comfortable weight for me to maintain. I don't have to workout like crazy and I can basically eat what I want, in smaller quantities. I know the "weight charts" put me at the high end for weight where I am, but I'm happy with it. :)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Not too sure, currently it's set at 43kg (95 pounds) but I'm rethinking it. Maybe 50kg (110 pounds).
  • googsgirl
    googsgirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 133 and goal is 125. It has been slow moving for sure. Just increased my calories so we shall see! I dont want to get to the goal if I have to starve the rest of my life! Loving the exercise and healthy eating so I am hopeful.
    Good luck everyone!
  • gloriacaban
    gloriacaban Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I chose my goal weight to be 145 because I do not feel like it is extremely high or dangerously low but a realistic goal for myself. I want to keep motivated and if/when I hit 145lbs I know I can set another goal for more weight to lose.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    120s. I'm small boned, and I look and feel pretty damn good in that range.