5'4, what is your goal weight? :)

Options

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I have a medium to large frame. I am athletic. I am 5'3. Goal is 137. That will put me around 20% body fat. I look too skinny at 130. I may go down to 135 but I will access when I get around 140 or less.
  • MoeJay
    MoeJay Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm at 160, tomorrow will be day 1 for me (again) :) I'd like to say 125 but realistically more like 140.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    around 130-135lbs

now 181lbs
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'd say take a range of the suggestions here and judge it by your frame. I'm an inch taller (5'5") and small/thin-framed, so my goal weight is 125. Someone else shorter than me but with a "normal" or "stronger" frame might want to set a goal higher than mine, even though I am taller.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm 5'4 3/4" - the range can vary depending on your frame and muscle. I'l love to be 120 lbs, but I know that's pushing it because of my muscle mass. I'll be extremely happy to be 130-135!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    130 would be AWESOME but my goal is 135. I am happy at that weight.
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    110 and muscular. About 130 now and super pudgy on my frame. :(
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is to be able to maintain between 125 and 130 pounds.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    135-145 lbs. Wherever in there I feel healthy and have a flat stomach!! I don't want to pick a number because that's just too much to maintain. A healthy 5 lb range is good, though. :-)

I'm with you sister.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble choosing a GW for myself,
    what is your goal weight?

This is what 5'4, 138 pounds looks like if you want a visual.

I deleted the photo and thought it would stay on here :(
  • kooky_kiz
    kooky_kiz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 136 pounds and hate it. My goal is atleast 120, UGW is 110.
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    105-115.
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140 lbs....if I ever get there!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am larger framed, built like a line backer my family has always told me so I had thought my goal was 145 but I am here and not happy so now my goal is 135. I am finding it very hard to shed those ten pounds. I will re-evaluate at 135 and see if I want to go for 128. I was 118 at the end of HS and looked ill.
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    Before i got pregnant, i was exercising almost every day (45 minutes of resistance or cardio) and weighed 145. That was my healthiest.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 125-130.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I started at 163 and I'm currently at 137. My goal weight is constantly changing. I still have a significant amount of fat on my body, particularly in the belly and thighs so I think right now 120, however I'm looking for a lower bf% than a specific number on the scale.
  • dominique353
    dominique353 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was 180. I'm down to 151.7. Originally my goal was 150. Now that I am close, I think it's 140. It may drop again still.

I started at 182. My goal is 150. I'm not sure right now if I want to go lower than that. I was about 125 in high school with almost 6-pack abs (competitive dancing 5 days/week). I look at pics of myself from high school and am grossed out by how thin I was. Maybe I'm just used to being overweight and seeing this weight on my body? I hope to be at 150 by the end of the summer (or sooner) and then I will figure out where to go from there!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a medium sized frame at 5"4 so I should be shooting for 124-138 according to this calculator (http://health.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Frame-Size-Wrist). I don't know how accurate it is but originally I was thinking 115-125 but lately I'm feeling about 133. I like the number 3 XD May change. What I really care about is my body fat percentage.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    115 :) 15 away - can't wait!!