5'4, what is your goal weight? :)

Options

Replies

• kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I officially started out at 185 (unofficially at 192)...60 pounds, and a bit over a year later I'm where I want to be. I'm currently sitting between 125-130 as my maintenance range. (Today is 125.8)

Original goal was 130...as I hit that, I wanted to take it lower to 120 - just to push myself. I made it as low as 122, but didn't really like the looks of it...nor did my body seem to like to hover there...was weak, fatigued and constantly hungry. Bounced to 131 over the holidays and got stuck there for a couple of months. I am now am able to maintain at 125ish - have been maintaining within my range since the beginning of March. I call it my "happy" weight!

My mind thinks I want to go smaller...but my body likes where I'm at - and I'm quite content. Working now on toning and getting stronger! Almost 40...Medium frame and my BMI is right around 21.6 and BF% is 23%.
  • LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 120. I am currently 129-131. I am pretty happy with the rest of my body except my stomach. If it would just flatten out I would be happy at 130. But I definitely still have some fat to lose (and I am pretty muscular right now) so I think 120ish will be the look I want for my body.
  • lesliepo
    lesliepo Posts: 4
    Options
    Everyone is different. I have lost 80 pounds before and when I got down to 145 people were telling me I was getting too skinny. I was lifting weights though, so I had a lot of muscle. I'm shooting for 150, but will see when I get there. I've lost 24 pounds so far.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Medium frame, 135 was my original goal. I hit that and now it's 125-127. Those last few pounds are annoying and girl scout cookie season...yikes.
  • Kirabelly
    Kirabelly Posts: 60
    Options
    170 is my idealistic goal. 199 my "I can live with it" goal. I should mention I started at 423 lbs and my aim is to be just plain old "overweight" and out of the obese and morbidly obese categories.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am currently 131 and my goal weight was 120 to 125. I think I will try for just 6 more pounds.
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and am 121 now. Want to lose maybe 10 more pounds, but really more focused on toning up
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3.5 & maintaining around 118-122 lb.

I originally aimed for 125/126 but still felt a bit chunky as my frame is small/medium.

Would LOVE to be 115/116 but it's just so hard to maintain- I have to be so disciplined to be that weight all the time & I find it much easier to aim for a "range", that way I can afford to slip up occasionally :)
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    The normal weight for our height range is at 130-145ish
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I'm aiming for 9 stone (126 pounds). I reckon I'd be pretty happy with 9 1/2 stone (133) though.
  • THTchristina
    THTchristina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ultimately, 110 for me. However 112 is alright, as long as I can lower my bf% to about 18-20 I will be happier :)
  • zachsmum77
    zachsmum77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 and my goal is currently set at 140lbs (10 stone) the top end of normal for my height. I was previously really happy at this weight though I will re-assess when I get there. I try and aim for 7lbs at a time so I don't get too disheartened when I look at the large number of lbs I have to lose.
  • romipkt
    romipkt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 141 right now and I think 130-135 would probably be ideal. But I guess we will see when I get there.
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I try and aim for 7lbs at a time so I don't get too disheartened when I look at the large number of lbs I have to lose.

Me too. Half a stone at a time seems a lot more do-able somehow...
  • Mkeyes44
    Mkeyes44 Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes, I'm 5'4 and my weight goal is 135 - but - I've weighed 153 and looked healthy and slender wearing size 10 to 12, and I've weighed 144 and looked skinny wearing a size 8 to 10 depending. Soooo - it's about what FEELS right. While I'm shooting for 135 - I may end up stopping between 145 to 150... time, feel good factor, and body response will let me know.
  • razamakaz
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my ideal weight would be 140. I weigh heavy and was very slim at that weight.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'd ideally like to get down to somewhere between 115-126lbs
  • zachsmum77
    zachsmum77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my ideal weight would be 140. I weigh heavy and was very slim at that weight.

I remember being weighed at WW the first time and the leader looking at me strangely, she then asked me to get off the scales and get back on. Apparently, I didn't 'look' like I weighed that much, she was shocked.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    120 ;)
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    130, but the number isn't set in stone. I'm too far from there at the moment to really judge what I'll look like/feel like at that weight, so I might have to re-evaluate higher or lower once I get closer to there.