Someone asked for big men...

Options

Replies

• willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!

Its much harder to see my transformation cause I was a skinny fat guy (look it up :D) thus the only real way to measure my progress is guesswork via a mirror grrr
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    You're phenomenal! What a great transformation! You look great! I'm sure you feel just as good.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Thank you. yes, all back pain has gone within the first 90 days.

Oh, good news then, thanks! I have terrible back-pain (due to an injury) but I am really hoping it gets better after my weight drops.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you, sir are an inspiration! You look like a completely different person. Congrats on finding out what works for you and sticking to it!!!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Mmm....nice guns! :blushing:

Seriously, you look incredible! I am so happy for you - your hard work really shows!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics!! Way to maintain too... I think you're inspiring to everyone, not just the guys :-) I laughed a little at your comment about being angry at folks for not telling you how big you'd gotten when I saw the picture where you dressed yourself as a mountain (seems there was a bit of self-awareness there).

I'm also inspired by the fact that you listened to what your GP told you. I am a physical therapist and I have this conversation with people all the time (and I work for the US Army, so sometimes it is really blunt, because that's the only way to get their attention it seems). I know there are a lot of people who just ignore me and move on to the next provider looking for an easier answer, but it's nice to hear that it changed someone's life.

Finally... random question: where did you put your pic collages together? The pics are great, but I love the formatting too.

Thanks for sharing your story!
    Best of luck to you,
    Jen
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation - very well done. You look fantastic. Your arms in particular are looking amazing! I'm particularly inspired by your stomach. I worry a lot about how that will look when I'm done losing the weight, and it's good to know that it's possible for it to look ok!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics!! Way to maintain too... I think you're inspiring to everyone, not just the guys :-) I laughed a little at your comment about being angry at folks for not telling you how big you'd gotten when I saw the picture where you dressed yourself as a mountain (seems there was a bit of self-awareness there).

I'm also inspired by the fact that you listened to what your GP told you. I am a physical therapist and I have this conversation with people all the time (and I work for the US Army, so sometimes it is really blunt, because that's the only way to get their attention it seems). I know there are a lot of people who just ignore me and move on to the next provider looking for an easier answer, but it's nice to hear that it changed someone's life.

Finally... random question: where did you put your pic collages together? The pics are great, but I love the formatting too.

Thanks for sharing your story!
    Best of luck to you,
    Jen

Hi Jen

My GP actually was quite blunt and military style about his advice. Hehe.

I used the free Google Picasa software to put together the collages.
  • RiverTom
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation - very well done. You look fantastic. Your arms in particular are looking amazing! I'm particularly inspired by your stomach. I worry a lot about how that will look when I'm done losing the weight, and it's good to know that it's possible for it to look ok!

The icing on the cake would be a good set of visible abs now. I can already feel them, but not see too much of them. But I'll give it time like with everything else...
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Impressive. I bet people who haven't seen you in a while don't even recognize you.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look great! Keep up the good work.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Nicely done!

Katie
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Impressive. I bet people who haven't seen you in a while don't even recognize you.

My own parents who live in Germany had to look twice when they saw me in December last year. hehe
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Damn, you look great! Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I'm trying to keep going. Step by step. The results definitely motivate me and the kind words from everyone motivate me, too!
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Nicely done!

Katie

I'll keep going with the transformation, for sure!
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Mmm....nice guns! :blushing:

Seriously, you look incredible! I am so happy for you - your hard work really shows!

Thank you. Now the chest needs to split a little more and actual showing abs would be the icing on the cake...
  • RiverTom
    Options
    The Sepia update...

newest-2.jpg
  • peteloafer
    peteloafer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    astonishing achievement - well done *applause*
  • RiverTom
    Options
    Thanks Pete.... Apologies for the late reply. I haven't been in the forum for a while...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!