Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    No I'm not gay
    what is the relation between posing naked and being gay? I don''t see it.

I don't get it either. It's inadvertently funny though. Imagine you're at a restaurant:

Waiter: "Do you want to try today's soup?"
    You: "No, I'm not gay."

Or imagine you're at a gym:

Trainer: "Do you want to improve your bench press?"
    and then hashtag no homo #nohomo LOL

Haha, you both are so entertaining! :laugh:
  • brightblader
    Options
    No I'm not gay

I don't get it either. It's inadvertently funny though. Imagine you're at a restaurant:

Except that trying soup or bench pressing doesn't include the possibility of homosexual men looking at you naked, that possibility doesn't appeal to my heterosexual natural instincts.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'll do it for a klondike bar.

My sentiment exactly. Itd have to be the reece's one.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!!!! now if it was for a boyfriend or husband yes I would but it would be for them personally not to be for the public.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    No I'm not gay

Except that trying soup or bench pressing doesn't include the possibility of homosexual men looking at you naked, that possibility doesn't appeal to my heterosexual natural instincts.
    sounds quite an homophobic / immature / insecure reaction

so if they told you only women would be able to see those pictures you would say something like "then it is alright as I am not gay" sounds insecure.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    NO WAY!!!! now if it was for a boyfriend or husband yes I would but it would be for them personally not to be for the public.
    may I be your boyfriend? =)
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Nah, couldn't do it.... I wouldn't want to scare people off!!
  • brightblader
    Options
    No I'm not gay

sounds quite an homophobic / immature / insecure reaction

so if they told you only women would be able to see those pictures you would say something like "then it is alright as I am not gay" sounds insecure.

Nothing to do with being homophobic or insecurity, just saying it how it is.
  • 89daysonly
    Options
    only for a boyfriend
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Just as it is, bro. I didn't leave my apartment today because a gay man might've seen my eyes and liked them. So never leaving the apartment again. #nohomo
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Just as it is, bro. I didn't leave my apartment today because a gay man might've seen my eyes and liked them. So never leaving the apartment again. #nohomo
    ROFL
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i probably would
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Face being shown, no, unless the money was in the millions.
  • brightblader
    Options

This is just stupid, there's a distinct difference between having a gay guy stare at my eyes or me creating the conditions whereby he can analyse my penis.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Hell no. I can barely look at myself nude...wouldn't want the whole world staring at me.
  • steelmaggie228
    steelmaggie228 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have once, but not for photos that were ever published or whatever, they were just for me. I won a photoshoot with Danger Ninja and I was in the best shape ever. I'm glad I did it.

But would I for the conditions given? Probably not. Maybe for implied nudity.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options

This is just stupid, there's a distinct difference between having a gay guy stare at my eyes or me creating the conditions whereby he can analyse my penis.

Dude, the chances are at some point in your life a homo has looked at your penis whilst at the urinal.

Go ahead and get naked. Just remember your butt plug incase those raging homo's try and do anything!

Most homophobes are gay and in denial. Its like when you pick on the one girl you like in school. You're being super defensive about your sexuality = homo. Its ok though man we live in a modern world (unless you're from the deep south?). We accept you for who you are

;) <--#nohomo
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Never!
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yea I would, I have a wee bit of an exhibitionist hiding inside. What's the harm? There are like Billions of people on the planet, they all got the same junk so no big deal imo
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would, after talking to my boyfriend about it. I wouldn't if he didn't agree!

I would only do it for the purpose of art, not titillation. It would have to be very tasteful and exhibited somewhere reputable/in a reputable publication. I would do it for free if someone I knew asked :)