Options

Replies

• Madison1983
    Options
    sure why not
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Gotta comment on all the people saying, "...only if my wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend is ok with it..."

Why does anyone need to get an ok from someone else on what you want to do?

Before we were married, my wife had never and would never have asked me if it was ok for her to sunbathe topless or fully nude. And I never felt like it was something she needed permission to do. I know its not exactly "posing" nude, but if you're sunbathing nude, there's always the possibility that someone is taking a picture. I don't know...maybe I'm just different.

It was her liberating spirit that allowed me to try it out in St. Martin. I wouldn't have done it if she wasn't topless/nude.
  • wmiller2137
    Options
    Hell yea
  • dawncolleen0120
    dawncolleen0120 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No.... Just no. Not for a million dollars, not for 100 million. No. :noway:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Offer me a bacon sandwich with Heinz ketchup and anything can happen.

But it has to be Heinz.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I have no fear of being naked regardless of who saw me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Can I pose in heels and my favorite camisole?
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bacon seems to be a motivator for a lot of people on mfp. If I knew I could use bacon to get people to pose nude for me, I'd have a pig farm in my backyard.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with being homophobic or insecurity, just saying it how it is.

Just as it is, bro. I didn't leave my apartment today because a gay man might've seen my eyes and liked them. So never leaving the apartment again. #nohomo

This is just stupid, there's a distinct difference between having a gay guy stare at my eyes or me creating the conditions whereby he can analyse my penis.

Dude, the chances are at some point in your life a homo has looked at your penis whilst at the urinal.

Go ahead and get naked. Just remember your butt plug incase those raging homo's try and do anything!

Most homophobes are gay and in denial. Its like when you pick on the one girl you like in school. You're being super defensive about your sexuality = homo. Its ok though man we live in a modern world (unless you're from the deep south?). We accept you for who you are

;) <--#nohomo
    Amen, and to the guy who is waving the "I won't get naked because I am not gay" if a gay guy wants to analyze your penis... BREAKING NEWS they can find plenty of ways to do so, bulge rating or at he urinals so dude leave your shields aside as you aren't that attractive anyway so I doubt the gays will want you.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Can I pose in heels and my favorite camisole?

Damnit you beat me to it!
    >.<

I would BTW...
  • brandi_michelle69
    brandi_michelle69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    After a bottle of wine, I could be persuaded :drinker:
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Oops too late!
  • Shaybug
    Shaybug Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I used to burlesque- I would do it.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I am accepting all submissions for a full and unbiased opinion.
  • PrisonOfMeat
    Options
    I would.
    Sure.
    Why not?
    Make my life a wee bit more interesting.
    Especially if it were a burlesque/fetish-style shoot.
  • Randy4267
    Randy4267 Posts: 1
    Options
    I found nude beaches in my early 30's. I am very comfortable in my own skin and would love to be asked to pose nude.
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    I have in the past. I would do it again, not right now but maybe 15 pounds lighter and I would again. I think our bodies are gorgeous :-)
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I have. Got paid. Worked w/ 3 professional photogs in CO 10+ yrs ago. Got some great prints and memories. Fine art.

I am. For fun only, now. Friend here in town, amateur photog. Into costumes and zombie makeup, fun stuff. Just for fun, creative development and profile pix. :wink:
  • theundead
    theundead Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    if I had "the body" hell yeah, but yes. You gotta pay up first! Not sure how much. Whatever the "standard rate" is.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I found nude beaches in my early 30's. I am very comfortable in my own skin and would love to be asked to pose nude.

Bizarre that your first post is bumping a thread that is 5 months old.