Girls Without Makeup?

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    Here I am. I don't even own makeup.

118.jpg

I hate this picture of me, but it is the most recent, from Saturday.

006-5.jpg

You don't need it! I'm jealous of your amazing skin. :)
  • lolamariem
    Options
    omg u are beautiful
  • lolamariem
    Options
    6p0sjk.jpg

my skin looks best after I work out!
    but I always wear makeup if I'm going out!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    aemdjt.jpg
    I have a lot of pictures of me with out make up, the only other ones I have on my laptop though.. are of me trying to take a picture of my cigarette smoke, & they're just awkward.
  • JennyTank
    JennyTank Posts: 41
    Options
    Its refreshing to not see makeup caked onto girls faces.. especailly in the warmer months, it gets to look like they are melting. lol.
    I started a good habit of not wearing makeup. Its been nice. :)ypic.com/r/23sf0ok/5
    not sure how to post a pic. so, this is the best i can do .
  • JennyTank
    Options
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    Its refreshing to not see makeup caked onto girls faces.. especailly in the warmer months, it gets to look like they are melting. lol.
    I started a good habit of not wearing makeup. Its been nice. :)23sf0ok.jpg
    never posted a pic on here before.. sorry if it blows up almost life size hahah

you have to make the IMG lower case (: tadaa (:
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love makeup. Wear it everyday. Always looking for better products. And how to apply it like a makeup artist. I love makeup. Girly, girl, I guess!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I don't wear make-up but once in a blue moon. The last time I wore make-up was 8 months ago, cause I was a matron of honor, in my friends wedding. So all the pictures on my profile are me without make-up.
  • JennyTank
    Options
    :) awesome, thankyouu
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i barely wear makeup and i dont know how to post a pic into this reply...
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    I started a good habit of not wearing makeup. Its been nice. :)ypic.com/r/23sf0ok/5
    not sure how to post a pic. so, this is the best i can do .

I have really oily skin, so when I do wear make-up it always melts off, within an hour or so, even if I buy the 8 hour all day wear stuff, so a gave up a few years ago.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I really respect women who can confidently go without it. I've had bad acne for a long time, and while my skin has mostly cleared up, it's riddled with ugly scars. :frown: No leaving the house without make-up for me, although it looks very natural on me. I wear concealer (a lot), powder foundation, mascara, a neutral eyeshadow, and clear lip gloss.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    23sf0ok.jpg

I love your glasses.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    :) awesome, thankyouu
    Anytime, you're adorable (: Reminds me of an old friend of mine.
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    My wedding day (2004), I went with NO make-up, at all. So cool, I think, anyways
    Rachel4-1.jpg
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Voila! Fresh from the shower! :happy:

I generally wear coverup, blush, and mascara everyday for work. It's not much, but I feel so much more confident and pretty with a little bit on. :ohwell:

Photoon4-15-12at939PM.jpg
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Y'all are so brave, I could never post a picture of me without makeup. I'm one of THOSE girls who always have to wear makeup. I feel naked without it. I wear it mostly for me to feel comfortable than to get guys or whatever.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Take a gander at my profile photo. I don't care much for makeup at all. Too pricey for me, plus I'm no good at using it.
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have a young looking face, fair and freckled (Im 24 and could pass for 18 most days :embarassed: ) Makeup makes me look my age and its fun.

A work everyday and running errands: I wear neutral eye shadow on my lid and a line of darker eye shadow by my upper lash line. I dont like eyeliner everyday, such a pain to remove. mascara and uncolored lip balm.

Going out: darker eye shadow (or sometimes colorful depending on the situation :drinker: ) and lately ive been trying to do a small winged liquid liner. i like rose tinted glosses, and of course mascara.

at home: NONE!

i never ever wear any powder or foundation, it always cakes and gives me skin problems. i also have a lot of freckles and it looks bad when they are halfcovered... i love my freckles!