Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    @Julz: Thanks!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So, completely without makeup. A friend of mine(tiny thing that she is) was having me try on one of her skimpy dresses. It fit. :smile:

Mar32012-08-1.jpg
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Well, the skimpy dress looks nice on you and you look good w/o makeup.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Profile pic and most, if not all, of the pics I have on here.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Just checked. I have makeup on in one or two of the pics, but only mascara in one and red lipstick in the other. I tend not to wear make up, even if I'm going out. I don't find it very comfortable and I'm **** at applying it. Never worn foundation either.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yea I wear makeup but this is me without it!

2lj3xb4.jpg
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any.. ever.. except on rare occasions under my eyes to hide shadows I get.. but I only wear that on a handful of special occasions I want to look my best at places I rarely go.
  • monerddd
    monerddd Posts: 27
    Options
    I hardly wear makeup and being young I think that is a big step... :) haha but I do wear it in special occaisions...I look terrible without makeup but I dont care :D
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    prob dont have any pics without makeup...i always have a little on...usually just a little mineral powder and maybe a few spot coverups...not too much...only really put mascara on maybe 2xs a week and eyeliner and shadow when going out..oh yeah and lip gloss...really not too much...looks like i barely have any on on a reg. day...
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So, completely without makeup. A friend of mine(tiny thing that she is) was having me try on one of her skimpy dresses. It fit. :smile:

Mar32012-08-1.jpg

Yay for skimpy dresses!!! And as far as the makeup goes, you don't need it.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yea I wear makeup but this is me without it!

2lj3xb4.jpg

Your skin looks soo fresh!! And you're beautiful, I don't think you need makeup either!
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Stopped wearing it about 20 years!I'm 46 and my mom says"I can't believe you'd go anywhere without makeup!"
    I probaly look better with it but, i just love it without it!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    props to all you beauties with great skin :)

i wear makeup 4 to 5 days out of the week. if i'm off and my only plans are the gym and grocery store, i don't bother with makeup. but i'm going to admit - i am a girly girl and i LOVE makeup. lately i have been very interested in it.. it's kind of fun using my face as a blank canvas and makeup as my "paint" if you will. also, i just feel more comfortable and confident with it on. my skin is very blotchy and i have broken capillaries around my eyes.

here's a pic of me without makeup.. with a bit of a tan, right after the gym. it's at least 2 years old though ;)

Photo25.jpg
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    props to all you beauties with great skin :)

i wear makeup 4 to 5 days out of the week. if i'm off and my only plans are the gym and grocery store, i don't bother with makeup. but i'm going to admit - i am a girly girl and i LOVE makeup. lately i have been very interested in it.. it's kind of fun using my face as a blank canvas and makeup as my "paint" if you will. also, i just feel more comfortable and confident with it on. my skin is very blotchy and i have broken capillaries around my eyes.

here's a pic of me without makeup.. with a bit of a tan, right after the gym. it's at least 2 years old though ;)

Photo25.jpg

You do NOT need makeup lol. You're a beauty. But, what ever make you feel good right?!
  • debeney
    debeney Posts: 27
    Options
    You look adorable without make up and after the gym too! Props to you on that. I look terrible after the gym o_O
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are Beautiful!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I don't wear heels, either.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Different lighting, but two makeupless photos of me:

67286_443414007652_668552652_5810278_1467463_n.jpg
    (NO idea why my eyes look brown here^. They're green)

149658_456067507652_668552652_6025145_3287826_n.jpg
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Here I am. I don't even own makeup.

118.jpg

I hate this picture of me, but it is the most recent, from Saturday.

006-5.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Without makeup? That would be almost every photo I've got.