Girls Without Makeup?

Options

Replies

• melneh
    melneh Posts: 25
    Options
    I work in cosmetics so I am all for it. Its really up to the individual, I can apply a little or a lot, and if they are not comfortable (no matter how good I think they look) it jut doesn't work.

I am all for people not wearing makeup! its about what makes YOU feel beautiful and comfortable - BUT- there is one thing that I believe that all women should consider doing - and that is adding colour to their brows. i still have NEVER MET ANYONE who does not need a little colour in their brows. And no, i am not talking about the fullest part of your brow and I talking about the outer corners.we all naturally have less hair there, or it is much lighter than the inner corners. Next time you are out - take a look at the people around you - the ones that you can clearly see their eye colour and well made up always have colour in their brows. It is the picture frame of the face. Like I always tell my clients - i would rather walk around naked (even with 15 lbs to lose) than leave the house without my brows on ;)

and no - it does not take long to apply - powder or pencil - it all works :)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    l_b224745f873f49698c9dba118ba50120.jpg

She must be trying to hide something ugly.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    nomakeup.jpg

See!! You are soo much more gorgeous in this pic than the one on your profile!! You are a natural. :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have blonde eyelashes....so a little eyeliner and mascara is a necessity!
    :)

Same =) My eyelashes are white!

6271174_1358.jpg
    Mascara only.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have red hair and blond eye lashes, I need mascara so that I look alive :laugh: I'm pale white so I use blush as well, but I only put it on for date night, or going out somewhere special.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I believe you should wear whatever makes you feel sexy ... everyday ! For some ... less is better ... for others ... it's like artwork. Either way, to each is own. I never leave home without my lipstick ! Just a rule of thumb for me ... might not last long, but at least I have it with me for touching up later ! I love to wear make-up ... love the way it accents my features and highlights my eye's. Granted I don't wear any base ( tan enough not to have to ) ... I just powder my nose and doll up my eyes a bit.

But unfortunately ... I am stuck in a tree .... so you really can't see my lipstick now can ya ???? Hmmmmm .....

Cheers ! :drinker:
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really hate wearing make up.
    I only do it when I'm going out and want to look semi presentable.
    I look awful without it, but who cares.

222380_1989205806193_1124780524_32367705_794409_n.jpg
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever wear make up. Sometimes I'll wear it for a special occasion or if I'm going to a professional photo shoot for family photos and if I do it's just eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara . Make up just annoys me. It just makes my face itch.
    IMG_0459.JPG
    DSCN3812.JPG
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    who cares??
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to see some pictures of women without makeup on :(
    I wasn't asking why or whether or not you should :(
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I never wear make-up...except eyeliner on the top lids. I'm a slave to it :cry:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    who cares??

WE DO :angry:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I don't wear make up at all. Well ok, maybe once or twice a year for special occasions. So all of the pics posted of me are with out make up. :)

My wife is similar. She very rarely wears makeup. I think she looks great without it.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I wear very little unless going to something formal, by lunch time it's almost worn off except for a little mascara, so I guess you could say this profile picture is no make up. LOL
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love make-up and wear it almost every day. Not because I don't think I'm cute without it, not to cover anything up - I just like it, and like to apply it. I'm good at it, what can I say? And no, it doesn't make my skin wrinkled nor has it made me look older than I am. In fact, I'm 38 and I'm often guessed to be in the early 20's age wise.

@N, that is hilarious! Thankfully for my husband I do wash my face really good every night before bed. LOL!!
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear it anymore, the mornigns are busy enough without fighting for extra time in the bathroom.
    I'm make-up-less in my profile pic
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup pretty much every day. It’s fun. I think I look good with or without it, but I do it for me – not for anyone else. I don’t mind going out in public without any, it just rarely happens. So I can’t actually find a picture of me without makeup…
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to see some pictures of women without makeup on :(
    I wasn't asking why or whether or not you should :(

I hear ya! I don't have any pics at hand without makeup on but I have plenty. :) Maybe if I remember when I get home.
  • arleylange
    Options
    I do not have any pics of me with no make-up! I have to use eyeliner, mascara and an eyebrow pencil or I have no eyes. I look dead in my opinion! I wish I was like other women who look good without a single swipe!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I wear it every day.

My moisturiser is tinted and I have a tinted lip moisturiser that I wear every day, to the gym, the supermarket, that sort of thing. If I am going into town to do some shopping, visiting people, out for dinner etc then I wear foundation, concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner (liquid and pencil), (sometimes) eye-shadow and lipstick or gloss.

My skin is soft and I have never suffered with acne or any other spots.

My reason for wearing make-up? When I was eight I had an accident and among other injuries, my face is scared really badly on my cheeks. Make-up allows me to cover this up and go out with confidence.

EDIT: Tried loading a picture but it came up HUGE and didn't show what I wanted it to, it was that huge.