Replies

• RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do think it makes me look better...just hardly ever wear it though

IMG_3300.jpg
  • michelleedgett
    Options
    I will only wear mascara everyday. If I go out then very thin eyeliner also . Less is MORE!!!!!!
  • michelleedgett
    Options
    MY profile pic is only eyeshadow /thin eyeliner/mascara....never face makeup....if you rub your nose you are suddenly without it and have a shiny tip ! lol
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I prefer women who dont put to much makeup on,but thats me.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I always wear powder on my face because I'm just not comfortable going out without it. I do have a little bit of acne, sometimes it's worse than others, but it's usually there.

I wear eyeliner and a little eyeshadow and mascara probably at least over half of the time. I wear nothing on my eyes sometimes... and I don't know. I think I think fine without but I look better with. Just depends how I'm feeling that day. And it's always really nice at the end of the day when I realize I'm not wearing any eye makeup and I don't have to worry about taking it off before bed.

This is me without any:

IMG_9329.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I don't wear make up at home or if I'm going to the gym. But work and social outings or running errands, yes I do.
    This is no make up
    Photo21.jpg
  • davessweets
    Options
    I dont wear it much..once in awhile if we go out..or i feel like i need a pick me up. I never have worn much..so not a big difference!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i wear it daily! it's just become part of my routine, since i work in an office and teach some very wealthy businessmen/women english.

i put on a light moisturizer first, then apply makeup an hour or so later. usually a powder foundation (i like the brand kanebo) and a dusting of physician's formula pearl perfection for a healthy glow! it takes me literally two minutes to get made up, so i think it's totally worth taking the time to look more put together.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Its sexy when a girl can be confident and be all natural. Its also sexy when a girl is all dolled up with makeup. I like both..
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like to wear make-up, when I get ready to go out, I feel prepared and ready to face the day. I think it is a personal choice, and does not make anyone prettier by wearing, but what counts is how the person feels.

It is strange, when I spend time putting on make-up, and doing my hair, I have an easier time staying on plan, on days when I am in sweats, no makeup and my hair is not done, I am more inclined to go off food plan. But that is just me. :blushing:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I must be lazy. I don't spend much time on makeup and hair.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wear eyeliner and thats it for everyday wear. If i'm going out then i'll use mascara as well but nothing else.

I can't stand the feeling of stuff on my face and i break out pretty easily so power/foundation on my face just makes it easily for me to get pimples. so i avoid

and lipstick annoys me too!! LOL
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I use only eyeliner, a bit of mascara and lip gloss.. No make up (as for those powders or flesh color creams to remove or hide imperfections) at all.. So my profile pic is accurate.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Love em.

That's not say a little won't enhance the wearer.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    DSC_0571.jpg

I love the freckles! You're just gorgeous!

Agreed! You should be one of those models in a face wash commercial...you could replace all those girls who are clearly still wearing makeup after washing their face...:grumble:

But seriously, so stunning!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    k
  • Julz2586
    Options
    DSC_0571.jpg

I love the freckles! You're just gorgeous!

Agreed! You should be one of those models in a face wash commercial...you could replace all those girls who are clearly still wearing makeup after washing their face...:grumble:

But seriously, so stunning!

Agrees!! stunning!!! and your freckles are CUTE!!!

argh i hate those fash wash adds!!!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am learning to add pictures to a post. Here is the closest I have to no makeup. I think I was wearing liner in the one labeled no makeup. I think I look better with makeup. I look less tired. The flush in the first pic is natural since it was taken right after a hike I did in yellowstone.

250496_10150637442680147_657535146_18980427_5826201_n-2.jpg
  • Julz2586
    Options
    I am learning to add pictures to a post. Here is the closest I have to no makeup. I think I was wearing liner in the one labeled no makeup. I think I look better with makeup. I look less tired. The flush in the first pic is natural since it was taken right after a hike I did in yellowstone.

250496_10150637442680147_657535146_18980427_5826201_n-2.jpg

Your beautiful either way!
    I think you look younger without make up :)
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I never wear make-up! Only wear it on special occasion. I have a problem with it giving me zits, even though I wash my face.

God made all of us and we all are beautiful. There it no need to cover that up! :flowerforyou:

(P.S Profile has no make-up :smile:)