Girls Without Makeup?

Options

Replies

• badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    I don't wear makeup. I will occasionally wear some eyeliner or mascara and a little bit of light brown eyeshadow to my crease for special events. But considering I don't have many special events to go to, I only wear makeup like once or twice a year. Keeping it natural :)
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've never worn or owned make up in my life! I really wouldn't know where to start if I wanted too.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I prefer a girl to wear less makeup. I'd rather not kiss a girl with so much make up she's like a clown.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup...

2sb2ywj.jpg
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    my profile picture IS me without makeup :flowerforyou:

wait I had to do an edit.... i have on eyeliner on the top lids.......nothing else though .
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i don't wear it unless I'm going out for the night. xP i moisturize my face to death though.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    <
    no makeup

I only wear make-up if I am going out... if I wore it to work it would be gross before lunch and I would end up washing it off... so it easier to just never wear it.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have blonde eyelashes....so a little eyeliner and mascara is a necessity!
    :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    nomakeup.jpg
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't wear makeup. I dont wear a whole lot of it, but I do put it all on, but not heavy. The reason I do wear makeup is because my skin tone doesn't seam even......When I am tan, I dont feel I have to wear makeup all the time, but otherwise I dont go anywhere without makeup. I do envy those that dont wear it and look good!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I have several photos with out make up... one is like right after working out and nothing but sweat is on my face! let's face it, a man's going to see you without make up, it might as well be sooner than later! lol!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i wear a lot especially when im going to the gym
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I prefer less to none. If you can look cute/hot without it then why do you need it?

I prefer not to be scared when I wake up and her face is all over my pillow cases....
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    DSC_0571.jpg
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i wear make up when i go out usually daily, it makes me look better and more put together :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I ♥ Makeup!!! It's just fun, and I like playing around with colors, and I think it makes me look more put together.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<None here either, I hardly ever wear it.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    DSC_0571.jpg

Holy crap 0_____________0

You are drop dead gorgeous!
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    I AM a huge fan of girls without makeup. True beauty is someone who doesnt need to hide themselves behind layers of makeup to look good. First hour of the morning is always the best!! :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I AM a huge fan of girls without makeup. True beauty is someone who doesnt need to hide themselves behind layers of makeup to look good. First hour of the morning is always the best!! :)

AGREED!!!