Girls Without Makeup?

Options

Replies

• PosyPods
    PosyPods Posts: 25
    Options
    I never wear makeup, even though I have really bad skin. I've gotten it professionally done several times before and it always looks horrible. I usually don't like how makeup looks on other girls, either, no matter how "natural" it's supposed to look. The exception would be like, over the top, almost performance type makeup for special events, in which case, you're supposed to know the person has something on their face. I am honestly not very attractive naturally (most people would probably say I'm exactly the type of person who would benefit from makeup), but it's never hindered me from finding love. :)

Also, I guard my monthly video game allowance like nobody's business, so even if I didn't dislike makeup I still wouldn't spend the money on it.

All that being said, I guess a lot of girls like it and feel more confident in it for whatever reason, which is not really any of my business. So I try not to pay attention to it!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    **I meant to say post a picture of you without makeup, if you don't wear it a lot.... I fail.**

Ahh. There are some with and without pictures in this recent thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/552383-why-do-women-wear-makeup
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @Crazytreelady - Thanks so much!!!!! Totally love you for that comment!
  • calamitydown
    Options
    522108_3589942551716_1367937795_3326792_239223640_n.jpg

:)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I used to wear it all the time when I was younger. Then I had a kid and moved to Texas where its like 9,000 degrees during the summer and makeup will literally melt off your face 3 steps out the door. I still wear it for special occassions or if Im going out with the girls or something. But it makes my face itch once I start sweating. If I lived somewhere cooler I would totally wear it more since I feel sooo much prettier and have more confidence when I wear it.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    nomakeup.jpg

Beautiful! You have amazing eyes! I've always loved blue eyes with dark hair!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I gave up make up for Lent. LOVE it, too :)

DSC09885480x640.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am extremely plain without makeup, and I have no eyelashes:
    IMG_20120403_182211.jpg

That being said, no one looks at me when I'm in makeup either, so I pretty much just wear it to make myself feel less homely and not to get attention.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    040702_204400-1.jpg

I never wear makeup
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say all of my pictures in my gallery are without makeup. I probably could do with some but I can't see the point lifes to short to spend it in front of the mirror
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ahem... I have... **had** a pimple... And I killed it.

19113.jpg?1?9480
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i wont even sit in my garden without my face on :blushing:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i need my make up:laugh: :laugh: i don't wear it much when i am at home:noway: , it hides a lot of flaws:: and i have more than my:grumble: fair share. it dose make me feel more groomed .
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    :smile: :smile:
    Ahem... I have... **had** a pimple... And I killed it.

19113.jpg?1?9480

BIG tick.
  • calamitydown
    Options
    DSC_0571.jpg

oh my goodness, you are absolutely stunning.
  • tinydreams
    Options
    i'm not wearing any in my profile picture
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I very rarely wear makeup. Eating better and exercising has made the skin on my face even better than it was before.

image.fetch.php?id=1214275506
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can look at any of my profile pics. I haven't worn much, if any, makeup since my kids were born.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Usually for date night or church or any other dressy event.

^^^This...OR if I wake up early enough in the morning and the mood strikes...THAT does not happen often!
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I never wear make up! Unless it is a special occasion! It is 10 mins of life that I could be sleeping, running, lifting, horse riding, playing with my dausghter, playing with my OH or doing 100 other activities I would much rather do!!

My sister is forever complaining at me for this!! I just don't see why I should! My OH fell in love with me without make up on so why should I wear it for anyone else and I don't buy the wearing it to make myself feel good idea either!! Feeling attractive comes from within not plastering crap on my face!!

Just my opinion!!

I think this is me posting a picture I hope!! I had only just woken up as well so I am not looking my best!! Lol!!!

DSC_0103-1.jpg