Oh no.......I've been deleted!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
Just realized I've been deleted by one of the MFP "cool kids"....lol. Kinda funny ;-)

Personally, I've decided to no longer delete anyone off of my friend list. I've done hatchet jobs in the past, partially due to my list getting too large and partially due to me experiencing the male version of "that time of the month". So, if I deleted you in the past, I'm sorry....it's not you, it's me & really, it's kinda stupid. If you're on my list it's because at some point one of us was inspired by or interested in supporting the other.....Good luck y'all!! :drinker:

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I know the kind of pain I feel when I've been deleted. I hope you feel better soon.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It really is a crappy feeling. I refuse to delete - my only exceptions are when a pal consistently nets under 1200 and/or posts unhealthy/triggering statuses OR has been inactive over 2 months.

That being said, I'd never delete ya! You're an excellent pal, and I'm glad to have you as a friend on here!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    MFP has cool kids?
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    It really is a crappy feeling. I refuse to delete - my only exceptions are when a pal consistently nets under 1200 and/or posts unhealthy/triggering statuses OR has been inactive over 2 months.

That being said, I'd never delete ya! You're an excellent pal, and I'm glad to have you as a friend on here!

Ah, thanks Sis - I appreciate you too!

I guess I should add the disclaimer that if you turn out to be a complete crack pot, with some type of condition/issues/anger/or display some other kind of reckless behavior then I would still delete but any normal, run of the mill nut job - I'm sticking with ya.....:flowerforyou:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss.

funeral-floral-arrangements.jpg
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    When you are deleted you don't exist anymore... people that delete would probably steal your last pudding and have a hobby of kicking puppies. :flowerforyou:
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im just a normal nut so I guess Im safe lol yeah when I had my funk a couple of weeks ago and didnt log for three days I got deleted too.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like to keep people that are active all the time and also i delete a lot of people that have an ED and seek no help.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Everybody loses friends through life. Even in the movies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgkeBoHvVd-cq1W9FLGB0Ev8GytFXuEpWraI-G8w4VkEnJxZg0
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to lighten your load.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I deleted someone today.

They were being rude and judgy towards one of my other friends.

*poof* be gone!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to lighten your load.
    Fiber and lots of water help.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yeah I read this just after I finished cutting a few. :embarassed:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *runs off to make sure she is still on Brett's list*
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

Me too. I'm still there... Whew!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only cool person here...-.-
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    MFP has cool kids?
    Well there's you.

I delete people if they don't post anything for a long time. I figure there's not much point in keeping them around if there's no interaction.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    When someone deletes me I just assume they have a low tolerance for awesome!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Me too. I'm still there... Whew!
    He might delete me only to get another funny FR from me:angry:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

I almost always net under 1200, today it is 800. I can't eat anymore!!! I worked out and burned over 1000 calories....I ate 3 meals and 2 snacks AND some candy :wink: I am full and I do not want to eat more.......So you would delete me? :laugh: