Oh no.......I've been deleted!

Options

Replies

• jennit1801
    jennit1801 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! That is not a good feeling!
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I won't delete someone unless they go out of their way to make me delete them. Other than that the only reason I'd delete someone is if they go inactive for like 6 months or something.

Guess I am too nice? too me you can never have too much support, and I just feel we are all in this together. Who cares if your not on my friends list. I STILL GOT YO BACK MFP HOMIES!

-Drops Mic and walks away like a bad *kitten*-
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I won't delete someone unless they go out of their way to make me delete them. Other than that the only reason I'd delete someone is if they go inactive for like 6 months or something.

Guess I am too nice? too me you can never have too much support, and I just feel we are all in this together. Who cares if your not on my friends list. I STILL GOT YO BACK MFP HOMIES!

Go rabbit, go rabbit, go rabbit.....wait you're not eminem:grumble:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i deleted, oh, 58 people today. I was super cranky and made the rule if i didn't "talk" to someone over the past week, it was over. Not that i wanted to be mean, just that my damned list was getting ridiculous for me to keep up with and i really want to support those people who also support me.

of course you aren't talking about me here, i just thought i'd chime in on my mass delete practices today.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Go rabbit, go rabbit, go rabbit.....wait you're not eminem.

lmao thats actually what i was thinking when i posted that. good read sir!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    omg,i didn't even know there were cool kids.this is not looking good for me...
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    i deleted, oh, 58 people today. I was super cranky and made the rule if i didn't "talk" to someone over the past week, it was over. Not that i wanted to be mean, just that my damned list was getting ridiculous for me to keep up with and i really want to support those people who also support me.

of course you aren't talking about me here, i just thought i'd chime in on my mass delete practices today.

Nice I made the fahking cut, spoken like a true Bostonian
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I don't need to defend it or justify it. It's my prerogative.
    Well said... er, written. :drinker:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    MFP has cliques? Really? :/
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    I support everyone and all walks of life. I only delete you if you're rude to me personally.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We have cool kids?...okay lol
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I just realized a guy deleted me. He kept private messaging me trying to "flirt" even though he would post about his wife and children and I'm married with children as well. Don't see it as a loss since I'm here for support not to "meet guys" *eye roll*

Good riddance!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Just realized I've been deleted by one of the MFP "cool kids"....lol. Kinda funny ;-)

Haha I'm guessing we're talking the same person - I was, too, as was my fiance. :P Oh well, it happens.

I delete people when we don't interact much, or when they're too cheery. I like real, human people, y'know?
  • Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    I've solved that problem. No friends. Don't ask, don't accept.

I am an MFP island.

You have to be a MFP island being a Sens fan! :laugh:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Just realized I've been deleted by one of the MFP "cool kids"....lol. Kinda funny ;-)

Personally, I've decided to no longer delete anyone off of my friend list. I've done hatchet jobs in the past, partially due to my list getting too large and partially due to me experiencing the male version of "that time of the month". So, if I deleted you in the past, I'm sorry....it's not you, it's me & really, it's kinda stupid. If you're on my list it's because at some point one of us was inspired by or interested in supporting the other.....Good luck y'all!! :drinker:

So true. There's one I particular that seems to be compensating for lack of popularity in high school. At least everything out of their mouth seems bitter and catty.

I watch my number drop once in awhile but never know who it is. I'm also done with the cutting. Seems goofy now.
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WTH?!? Good Lord, man, you've lost a child! Or a small female! You rock. Screw them.

I only have four friends, and I may be about to cut one. Of course, I have only been here two weeks. The only reason to have friends, IMO, is for encouragement and support. If you cannot provide that, then off you go.I need ACTIVE encouragement. I have 69 frickin' pounds to lose still.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

Nice I made the fahking cut, spoken like a true Bostonian

why aren't you watching the sox game right now?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    It feels bad when you realize that some people deleted you. I never deleted anyone on my list & yet I noticed that I haven't seen the post or comments of some of my friends here who were consistently posting something in the past & commenting on my post. I don't understand it either and I can't remember saying or posting something rude or insane to drive them away (sigh). Anyway I'll just leave it up to them, they know what they're doing. If they don't like me then so be it.
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact I deleted some one today! I only have 2 friends and this 3 person was a new add! Against my better judgement They got the nod! Then all of the sudden their posts were all drama and "I just changed my entire profile and deleted some of my friends so I can start over!" Ok no thanks DELETED! I dont need drama like that!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    <
    def NOT a 'cool kid'...I only have 3 friends, been here 3 months. What-evs.

anyway, it's their loss.

Since you *still* have that awesome profile pic, I'll be your friend!! lol

LOL, I just got back from dinner and saw this....:laugh: