Oh no.......I've been deleted!

Options

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I don't delete. I just hide annoying people who post constantly. I hate my newsfeed being spammed with

1:05pm "Should I work out today?"
    1:15pm "Ugh, having such a bad day...I don't think I'm going to work out."
    1:30pm "FML! I'm just going to eat ice cream until I explode!"
    1:50pm "You guys are awesome! I love you so much!"
    2:30pm "X burned 700 calories jogging"
    2:31pm "I'm so glad I worked out today! Thanks for kicking my butt guys!

*clicks hide*
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I see deleted people.
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    when I saw mad wacker, I didn't think what he ended up saying.

:laugh:
  • sunnmuun
    Options
    cheetos.JPG

Cheesy poof?

:love:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I don't delete. I just hide annoying people who post constantly. I hate my newsfeed being spammed with

*clicks hide*

I heard last week those who have been hidden can see that they've been hidden. Personally, if I feel the need to hide anyone, they are just getting deleted. I see no point, personally.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    All I really care about now is getting a bathtub full of cheesy poofs. Dream. Come. True!
  • sunnmuun
    Options
    All I really care about now is getting a bathtub full of cheesy poofs. Dream. Come. True!

YESSSSSS!!!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker. I've been known to accept/add friends and them whack them the next day. Some I'll keep for a while because they amuse me, some I just like to add to my body count. My goal is to eventually add and whack everybody on MFP at one time or another. If your interested in getting whacked.. FR me... :explode:

very tempting to send a FR :tongue:

Hahaha! I wast thinking about sending him one too. LMAO!

Request at your own risk! You may get lucky and stay around a while.. or you may not make it through the afternoon...

:frown: I didn't make it very long :sad:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I've deleted one person. And it was completely necessary.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to be one of the "cool kids"
    It's a ot forum, who cares what someone wants to post. Don't like it, don't reply.
    No, I'm bored. I just find it amusing when people complain about someone posting something. You don't HAVE to post in every thread. But for you to complain that they posted, yet you're here posting, is funny to me.

I'm not complaining or trying to impress anyone, I couldn't give a monkey's foreskin whether people think I'm kewl or not, (I like to think of myself as unfashionably square).

I think the OP was being a bit pathetic that's all, not much, just a little. As this is an inconsequential thread I called a digging implement a spade.

Thanks for your input, but you have antlers growing out of your head and it's not even Christmas. I, by contrast, am a f*cking Teddy bear so win the agument on grounds of cuteness.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to be one of the "cool kids"
    It's a ot forum, who cares what someone wants to post. Don't like it, don't reply.
    No, I'm bored. I just find it amusing when people complain about someone posting something. You don't HAVE to post in every thread. But for you to complain that they posted, yet you're here posting, is funny to me.

I'm not complaining or trying to impress anyone, I couldn't give a monkey's foreskin whether people think I'm kewl or not, (I like to think of myself as unfashionably square).

I think the OP was being a bit pathetic that's all, not much, just a little. As this is an inconsequential thread I called a digging implement a spade.

Thanks for your input, but you have antlers growing out of your head and it's not even Christmas. I, by contrast, am a f*cking Teddy bear so win the agument on grounds of cuteness.

Pathetic??? Come on….lol. Do I have to put lol’s and smiley faces everywhere for you people to understand sarcasm. I’ve been deleted and deleted lots of people for no good reason…that’s the way the cookie crumbles…Jeez! LOL…Either way, it’s dumb – who cares. :laugh: :laugh:

The real gist of my post was that I did feel bad about having deleted a few people that actually reached out to me after the fact. If I’m “pathetic” for feeling bad for a few fellow fitness pals that enjoy my internet company, then so be it. :bigsmile:

And I take back the part I said about not deleting people in the future….I’m sure to again experience the male version of “that time of the month” and some people really are just annoying…..no offense.

Bygones to y’all! :flowerforyou:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

*clicks hide*

I heard last week those who have been hidden can see that they've been hidden. Personally, if I feel the need to hide anyone, they are just getting deleted. I see no point, personally.

How is that? Do they get notifications?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

*clicks hide*

How is that? Do they get notifications?

from what I read they can look on your friends list and see the word hide or unhide next to their name.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Pathetic??? Come on….lol. Do I have to put lol’s and smiley faces everywhere for you people to understand sarcasm. I’ve been deleted and deleted lots of people for no good reason…that’s the way the cookie crumbles…Jeez! LOL…Either way, it’s dumb – who cares. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think you really understand sarcasm do you? Your original post wasn't ironic or sarcastic, it was a straight forward whimper. Own it
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    mewww.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

I don't think you really understand sarcasm do you? Your original post wasn't ironic or sarcastic, it was a straight forward whimper. Own it

lol
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I deleted a woman that constantly left bishy comments...I don't think she liked me much but why she kept me...who knows. I also got deleted by a few people. I miss seeing their comments and I realize they're gone.
    I'm here to gain weight and I understand some of you can't relate and don't want to hear me and my friends talking about how hard it is to gain. It is very difficult for some of us.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    True friends will always stick by you :)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I have to wonder why you even care. Someone finds you dull or uninteresting. Big freaking deal.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have to wonder why you even care. Someone finds you dull or uninteresting. Big freaking deal.

I don't understand the mind-set of the people that will post stuff like, "Well since no one is commenting me, then I will delete you unless you comment me within the next (insert time frame of minutes)".