Oh no.......I've been deleted!

Options

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker. I've been known to accept/add friends and them whack them the next day. Some I'll keep for a while because they amuse me, some I just like to add to my body count. My goal is to eventually add and whack everybody on MFP at one time or another. If your interested in getting whacked.. FR me... :explode:

very tempting to send a FR :tongue:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker. I've been known to accept/add friends and them whack them the next day. Some I'll keep for a while because they amuse me, some I just like to add to my body count. My goal is to eventually add and whack everybody on MFP at one time or another. If your interested in getting whacked.. FR me... :explode:

Hahaha! I wast thinking about sending him one too. LMAO!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    when I saw mad wacker, I didn't think what he ended up saying.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I've been deleted, once because I told someone their sister was an idiot and she got offended (you'd have to be there to understand the context of it), but the others were mostly because she has a SO that is either overbearing or has trust issues, or some version of it (guess I'm some kind of cyber threat....watch out). I realize that it's not me, and they're still my friends, and I'd get up to bat for each and every one of 'em. \m/
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    when I saw mad wacker, I didn't think what he ended up saying.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSRsqpamf6kJl4rEMAgdVeS9nmSYsMQ2Nv5uyNpizplStk_7wh5zKCOL7p
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

Hahaha! I wast thinking about sending him one too. LMAO!

Request at your own risk! You may get lucky and stay around a while.. or you may not make it through the afternoon...
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I always state I actively encourage my friends to delete me...and not to feel guilty about it. The only way I can tell is when the naked pics stop rolling in.

I deleted Binary. Only because he has a penis.. allegedly =) We are still friends tho.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I was, until you didn't use you're.
    Deal breaker for me.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I've been deleted, once because I told someone their sister was an idiot and she got offended (you'd have to be there to understand the context of it), but the others were mostly because she has a SO that is either overbearing or has trust issues, or some version of it (guess I'm some kind of cyber threat....watch out). I realize that it's not me, and they're still my friends, and I'd get up to bat for each and every one of 'em. \m/

QUILTY.. not an overbearing, trust issue SO. I just don't want to give him any reason NOT to trust me. I was having some people write things on my page that were crossing the line a bit, best way to avoid that is to keep it all girls. You know we are still friends Jackpot!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I delete therefore I am.

Descartes got nuffink on me...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I delete therefore I am.

Descartes got nuffink on me...

:laugh:
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    Just realized I've been deleted by one of the MFP "cool kids"....lol. Kinda funny ;-)

Personally, I've decided to no longer delete anyone off of my friend list. I've done hatchet jobs in the past, partially due to my list getting too large and partially due to me experiencing the male version of "that time of the month". So, if I deleted you in the past, I'm sorry....it's not you, it's me & really, it's kinda stupid. If you're on my list it's because at some point one of us was inspired by or interested in supporting the other.....Good luck y'all!! :drinker:

Man up and stop whinging on a public thread - it happens, and it's everybody's right to delete friends they're not interacting enough with. Sometimes I give people reasons before I excommunicate them, and sometimes I don't, depending on the circumstances.

Are you trying to be one of the "cool kids"

It's a ot forum, who cares what someone wants to post. Don't like it, don't reply.

lol so them saying to man up makes them one of the cool kid wannabes? Jesus, this whole "woe is me" thing going on where people think they should be rewarded for their social ineptitude is ridiculous. If you want friends, make friends. If you don't keep those friends, don't whine about it, make new friends.

Because I think that way, I suppose that means I want to be a cool kid as well, huh?

No, I'm bored. I just find it amusing when people complain about someone posting something. You don't HAVE to post in every thread. But for you to complain that they posted, yet you're here posting, is funny to me.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends deleted me over a post I made. Apparently no one thought it was as funny as I did. Lol oh well I really don't care. If you can't take my humor then you're not my friend.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

Deal breaker for me.

my ' doesnt work on my keyboard... I had to pencil it in to post this...
  • mrmanmeat
    Options

QUILTY.. not an overbearing, trust issue SO. I just don't want to give him any reason NOT to trust me. I was having some people write things on my page that were crossing the line a bit, best way to avoid that is to keep it all girls. You know we are still friends Jackpot!

Eh, if your dude has problems with what someone else writes, you've got more important problems to worry about. Now I could understand if you were the one writing it.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options

Deal breaker for me.

Apparently your E doesn't work either.

You're, not your.

Carry on, whacker.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Deal breaker for me.

You're, not your.

Carry on, whacker.
    You seem fun.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options

Deal breaker for me.

You're, not your.

Carry on, whacker.
    You seem fun.

I'm as mean as a bag of kittens being thrown into a pile of penguins.
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Be thankful. They might have a reason, & usually is your posts which doesn't match their preferences. You don't need someone who clearly stands against everything you do.

This! Sometimes you get friends who aren't about what you are about. I deleted someone a few weeks ago that posted things I personally didn't want to read. Now, that's before I knew there was a "hide" option but, why be friends with someone if you are going to hide them? I don't think you should just randomly delete people but, if they are consistently posting things you don't agree with...delete! I'm not a mean person, I don't randomly delete....and I don't kick puppies. ;)

There is a hide option? Why am I only hearing about this now? How does that work? Does it only block friends or can I hide anyone? People have been deleted off my list because of their other friends dumb commenting

I think you can only hide your friends. Scroll to the right side of their name and it should show you a hide option. click it and...hidden!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    cheetos.JPG

Cheesy poof?