Your HRM and Sexxx

Options

Replies

• Ashley3915
    Ashley3915 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and i tried however it did not work out as I had planned.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    nope, mine wont register excercise that lasts under 3 minutes...

hahahahahahahaha....that was a good one :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Please explain? It is for science.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Please explain? It is for science.

Yes. We need to hear the story...you know for educational reasons.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options

premature?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Your HRM and Sexxx... should not go together.
    I agree. Also, both parties should be fully clothed, with a sheet separating them. No dialogue either. Did I miss anything? What other rules does everyone have to follow?

No eye contact, no emotional connection..... Oh is that hookers? I get confused.
  • samantha1480
    samantha1480 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's a dumb post... You knew you were going to get multiple reactions from people so you shouldn't go on the defensive or throw out insults. You simply just wanted to tell the world that you're 'active' during sex (i.e.: you don't just lay there). Grow up.

Those that have a fun, healthy, enjoyable sex life, don't talk/brag about. And that's the truth...
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I've done it. But even when pounding away like a f*cking jackhammer for a long period of time, not many calories are burned. So I just don't bother tracking it.

Did you try whistling "I've been working on the railroad" while doing it? I hear that really ups the burn.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I love it so much when MFP reminds me of how fortunate I truly am to have been blessed with a sense of humor. Some of these posters must be fabulous company.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    It's a dumb post... You knew you were going to get multiple reactions from people so you shouldn't go on the defensive or throw out insults. You simply just wanted to tell the world that you're 'active' during sex (i.e.: you don't just lay there). Grow up.

Those that have a fun, healthy, enjoyable sex life, don't talk/brag about. And that's the truth...

Thanks for your 2 cents. It has nothing to do with me wanting to flaunt what I do. I simply want to know an approximation of how many calories people burn during sex. I'm sorry you can't join the conversation in a mature way. Go join the other girl who got all pissy about my question.
    Me stating something about just laying there, was simply a reference that if you do, then you obviously won't burn much.
    Again, thank you for your input. It was very much UNappreciated.
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey Samantha thanks Debbie Downer. This is the chit chat, fun, games section and you are doing none of the above. I forgot this site has to be serious all the time. How about you grow up and learn how refrain from speaking if you have nothing nice to say....It's just a thought.
  • brendansmom1
    Options
    I love it so much when MFP reminds me of how fortunate I truly am to have been blessed with a sense of humor. Some of these posters must be fabulous company.

LOL..no lie!!! Goodness gracious, I thought it was a hysterical post...and prolly why it was in CHIT CHAT FUN AND GAMES. Oh well :huh:
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    thats actually hillarious.. I would try it only once for ****s and giggles!
  • brendansmom1
    Options
    PS....still curious how many calories are burned. LOL
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Hey Samantha thanks Debbie Downer. This is the chit chat, fun, games section and you are doing none of the above. I forgot this site has to be serious all the time. How about you grow up and learn how refrain from speaking if you have nothing nice to say....It's just a thought.

Thank you soooo much :) I didn't realize I was making this post just to talk about all the glorious sex I am having.. which incidentally means my sex life sucks. This girl was not only a psychic, but has a PhD in psychology. She is a freakin genius.
    Actually... not. I just wanted to have some fuN :)
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    My wife and I wondered the same thing after we tried to find "the horizontal mambo" after a 45 minute session. :wink: :smokin:
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

ME TOO!!! It's funny that not one single person has posted actual numbers. Damn, I'll just do it myself. Keep you all updated on what I find out lol.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Approximately, according to Google, for every 30 minutes you burn 144 calories.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

ME TOO!!! It's funny that not one single person has posted actual numbers. Damn, I'll just do it myself. Keep you all updated on what I find out lol.

But...but....but.....your sexlife is awful since you made this post boasting about your sex life which must be awful because you made this post about your sexlife!!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lol I can't think of anything less sexy personally !