Options
    Bump
  • Juliann4k9
    Juliann4k9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    I just finished watching the "Day 1" video and definitely plan to give this a try tomorrow. I just kind of wanted to see what it was all about before starting...I have been doing situps and treadmill, and some on the Wii Fit, but I hope this will work the stuff I wanna work. Approaching 40 means things are starting to sag and I really only want to drop about 23 more pounds. This looks like just the ticket!
  • licialorraine
    Options
    just did day one and i loved it:D
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone else follows them on Facebook, but BeFit posted a question the other day asking if anyone would be interested in a second 90-day program. The results were overwhelmingly positive, so I have high hopes that it will be happening at some point!
  • PookDo68
    Options
    I would love to do it but I have to get through the Power 90 workouts first. I just started today and made it maybe 10 to 15 minutes in and had to stop. I am doing sculpt 1-2 and Cardio 1-2. Not moving on to 3-4 of either until I can get through the first workouts. Planning on doing Be Fit in 90 after that and the Tapout XT
  • taralyn6788
    taralyn6788 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just finished day 4 and I cannot wait until i am farther along in this. Even though i have only been doing this for a few days, i can already see changes in my body and i am feeling more energized every day..

if they want to do a second one...i will totally stand behind it :-)
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5. And wow, it hurts!

But, just as wow, I actually notice I get through some of the parts easier already than when I started 5 days ago. That's more progress than I was expecting for the first two weeks.

Now, I'll go drop down on the couch and feel good about myself ;)
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Glad to see others are having success and enjoying befitin90. I finished day 1 today!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    How do you like it so far Amez?

I did day 8 yesterday and for the first time felt I could go through the entire workout without having to skip exercises or wait to catch my breath. Feels like great progress in just one week.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    How do you like it so far Amez?

I did day 8 yesterday and for the first time felt I could go through the entire workout without having to skip exercises or wait to catch my breath. Feels like great progress in just one week.

Glad you are seeing progress! I did Day 2 this morning and I'm still liking it so far. It is tough, but not unbearable. Thankfully I've been working out already, or I think it would kick my butt! I really like how it is broken up, so that no section seems too long. I think it goes really fast!
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Just like to pop in every so often to check out this thread. I really enjoyed this program and am glad to see others finding it and enjoying it. Make sure you "friend" them on Facebook so you help put some pressure on them to make a follow-up program!
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    bump
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Say, for those who didn't know: Be Fit in 90 Extreme is now available. I'm in the middle of some other stuff, so I won't be able to get to this any time soon, but I've added it to my queue for my next thing I'm looking forward to it!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I looked at some of the BeFit in 30 Extreme and I guess I'll stick with the BeFit in 90. The Extreme is 30 mins. I'm glad this is free though.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Looks good. I think I can do this.
  • marilynrodriguez7169
    Options
    Today was day 1 one for me and on my heart monitor Iburned 448 calories. My weight is 192 soim sure everyones is different but that was my out come. At some points I took water breaks so could've possibly been even more
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I love how they made it simple with the videos for each day. Will have to check it out
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    bump...I'm checking this out