Food Diary Snooping... OR Why is your diary CLOSED?!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and typically I get comments like "You should eat more protein." or something along those lines. And I do. As for looking at others, I look at them to get ideas!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    whale sperm ... look it up

Does that come with a side of tiger penis??
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Mine is closed cause I don't want people to know what I eat.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open... nothing to hide. :)

I think the weirdest thing I saw was in Acg's diary when he had what I think I recall was Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls made into mini waffles with a waffle iron. LOL Oh and I think he's had waffles / pancakes with Ben and Jerry's on them quite a few times... I love snooping through that guy's diary. XD Yummy.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have mine open for friends, at least I think its friends only... Lol I like reading my friends diaries as they are helpfull to see what someone else is doing. I've seen some phenomenal recipes in their diaries and have gotten many ideas for food from them. My friend's either don't read my diary or don't comment on it. Which is fine with me. I have a small group of very supportive friends who I know will take a look every day and give me positive support. I've never had anyone be negative, especially if it was just to rag on me. They wouldn't be my friend for long if they did.

One thing I have had people comment on is my love affair with broccoli and salsa. I will eat a bowl of broccoli and top it with salsa when I am hungry and need to keep away from snacks. It's not the best on sodium, but it was my gateway to eating more veggies and I love it so much I have it at least once a week. I also will have it morning noon or night. Breakfast is just what I call the meal, doesn't dictate what I eat!

I am always looking for positive and supportive friends so if you would be okay with me commenting on your diary (I try very hard to be positive and only offer suggestions when asked as I am NOT an expert) friend me!