For all those on MFP who are sexually active

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I figure "horse riding" is a good way to log it :)
  • RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If I could get a female workout partner, I think we could have fun in and out of the gym.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Seeing as though if a girl is on top, on bottom or whatever, I like to do most of the work. I'd say on average me and my girlfriends sex lasts about an hour, so I would like to count that as a good amount of calories burned.

Yeah, yeah - in your dreams!!! an hour!

If you aren't joking you've just not met the right people that's all. Poor you :)
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Well I HRM tracked it yesterday and for 50 minutes I only burned 200ish calories , so in the future I probably wont track it unless it's a marathon.
  • NoxImus
    NoxImus Posts: 4
    Options
    Seeing as though if a girl is on top, on bottom or whatever, I like to do most of the work. I'd say on average me and my girlfriends sex lasts about an hour, so I would like to count that as a good amount of calories burned.

Yeah, yeah - in your dreams!!! an hour!

Is enjoying something for that long a problem? Maybe its just me, but I like to enjoy that moment for as long as I can.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I don't count anything that I was doing regularly before MFP as exercise!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Yeah, and when I throw out the condom I log that too. I mean, I do have to walk 10'.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have a few times because it was really good and buck wild. The good thing is I have learned to know what my heart beat is depending on my breathing and how much I sweat. Also I log it in as Walking...........oh crap the secret is out........So yeah all my walks are technically sexual encounters LMAO:embarassed:
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i used to and it made a small difference but now its just like yess i have sex and a calorie burning bonus!!! but i dont log it
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    also orgasms burn calories and get your heart rate way up :)
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Well I HRM tracked it yesterday and for 50 minutes I only burned 200ish calories , so in the future I probably wont track it unless it's a marathon.

Were you on top the whole time or joint effort? I think mine it was all me pretty much, I'm sure she said you can wear the HRM if you properly go for it. I don't need much more of an invitation ;)
  • BooMa82
    BooMa82 Posts: 14
    Options
    i dont track it but i have really good sex so i just think of it as a calorie burning bonus. lol.

Totally agree!! :)
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My wife ate that thing that kills sex drive. You know.......wedding cake. So I wouldn't know.

LMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    what is this "sex" everyone keeps talking about? if im not getting any..nobody is!!! :devil: :noway: :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't track it.

It's nobody's business but my own.

Bonus calories burned.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bonus calorie burn!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nope. Its nobodys business how much I get it in. I've tracked to see how many I burned but will never log. FREAKS! LOL
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    I have always been curious of the same thing. I am wondering if the mood would be ruined if I wore my Heart Rate monitor with the chest stap during "relations" ......lol
    it would be interesting to see how many calories are burned!! :love:

if your hubby is anything like mine he'd see it as both a fun experiment and a challenge to get that number as high as possible!! :blushing:

me thinks I have found a reason to buy a heart rate monitor!!
  • NoxImus
    NoxImus Posts: 4
    Options
    what is this "sex" everyone keeps talking about? if im not getting any..nobody is!!! :devil: :noway: :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I suggest you get out there and find yourself a workout buddy!
  • SamanthaTheSpartan
    Options
    I just consider it a "normal daily activity" even if it isn't that daily. If it's particularly calorie-burning, I just think of it as a bonus :)
This discussion has been closed.