For all those on MFP who are sexually active

Options

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    If I did it when I was fat and it did not make me thin, I do not track now.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Seeing as though if a girl is on top, on bottom or whatever, I like to do most of the work. I'd say on average me and my girlfriends sex lasts about an hour, so I would like to count that as a good amount of calories burned.

Yeah, yeah - in your dreams!!! an hour!

Is enjoying something for that long a problem? Maybe its just me, but I like to enjoy that moment for as long as I can.

An hour of sex sounds enjoyable to me!
  • dancole79
    dancole79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nope but with me being a Virgin it wouldn't be hard too count!:smile:
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My wife ate that thing that kills sex drive. You know.......wedding cake. So I wouldn't know.

BAHAHAH this is great!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hahaha to the guy that went for it, how did you burn 100 less. I'm gonna go for your height or something :p I was at literally the limit though, I almost gave myself friction burns!
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If I could get a female workout partner, I think we could have fun in and out of the gym.

I could use a male workout partner.
  • nightscare0
    Options
    Yeah, and when I throw out the condom I log that too. I mean, I do have to walk 10'.

LMAO :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You're not supposed to count your daily routine seperately - you use your activity level for that :)
  • Dmenace28
    Dmenace28 Posts: 20
    Options
    Bigger, better, stronger more alive, going the distance and hunger for more... these go without saying; not rules for fitness... these are rules for living. xoxox :tongue:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    No, but only b/c I dont know what to track it under
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    sex? what's that?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ that^^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha:sad:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I figured I gained weight whilst having an active sex life so no point adding it.

I don't log everyday activities. :blushing:
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have always been curious of the same thing. I am wondering if the mood would be ruined if I wore my Heart Rate monitor with the chest stap during "relations" ......lol
    it would be interesting to see how many calories are burned!! :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - Brings a whole new meaning to a 'strap on' LMAO!!!

LMFAO

I'd say yes only if I'm on top for majority of the time and really really working my abs ;)
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This topic has been beat to death! Who cares how many calories it burns! Do it for fun, not fitness!! I certainly don't think of my husband as a piece of exercise equipment.........
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love the creativity here!

Truthfully though, the level of calorie expenditure involved in sex is pretty low. It's just the wrong kind of elevated heart rate...

Several other forum threads about this have come and gone and they all have debunked the myth. As much as we all want sex to be the holy grail of calorie burning, it's just not.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    My wife ate that thing that kills sex drive. You know.......wedding cake. So I wouldn't know.

BAHAHAH this is great!

Not for me!!!!:sad:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    nope don't track it!
  • bvandolah
    Options

LMAO So funny!!!
  • MaudeBeige
    MaudeBeige Posts: 282
    Options

hahahahaha! nearly pissed myself reading that!

I didn't know we were married!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::laugh:
This discussion has been closed.