100 days, 34 lbs, no exercise. You can do it...

Options
12346»

Replies

• LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I hope more people read this. I am sure there are many who feel they shouldn't even bother since they can't exercise. Many because of size, but a lot of us because of health issues. My feet do not and probably will never allow me to run a marathon or even just use a treadmill. I do dance with my girls, because its our bonding time - although I can barely walk after. I do not see me ever lifting a ton of weight or joining a gym. But it is nice to see that it is possible to do it without the exercise. Thanks for sharing!
  • GShock
    GShock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this.
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aljw82
    aljw82 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great story and I agree with you 100%. You did what YOU needed to do.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you! So inspiring!
  • iSurvive
    Options
    I've always lost weight more so because of my efforts in the gym then my diet. However this time around I have some knee problems that really limit my exercise options. This post really inspired me to realize that I can still lose a good amount of weight without working out. Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Cokecaddy40
    Cokecaddy40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!