Anyone looking to lose 80 pounds or more?

Options
1235»

Replies

• pixie332012
    Options
    will im new at this i havent got a clue how it works but its better to do something else other then sittin around eattin i guess lol i would love to lose 80lbs !! weight has been a issue all my life ...i was at one point happy at 130 lbs in 1998.. but life dose things and next think ya know boom 217 ugh .. but most of the weight was from haven my son ! which i wouldnt change haven him but i guess sayin its baby fat only works so long time to give it up after 5 yrs later lol ..
  • suzster29
    Options
    New to mfp adding friends to motivate and who can motivate me as well! Add me guys! Never been "small" but now I'm at my heaviest 235 looking to loose at least 80 lbs. I need people to help stay on the right track and not give in to temptation. :) message me friend me help me! Lol
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose over 100lbs. 60 is my goal right now.. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for friends who are in the same situation!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    you can add me. :)
  • connectannie
    Options
    i am in for 80 pds
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    feel free to add me .....I have a long journey ahead of me
  • bumblebeezy
    Options
    count me in. i need to lose a hundred lbs. it hurts just thinking about it, but i am motivated! awesome with the 1 lb lost. your headed in the right direction. a thousand good lucks to you.
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    I have 77 to lose. Anyone can add me! The more the merrier!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Yep! Right here.
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    to reach my goal weight i have about 89lbs to lose so i am right there with u.
  • coffystain
    Options
    100 lbs to lose and guess what??? I'm going to do it! Would luv to be pals with you all :)
  • beachgirl613
    beachgirl613 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and need to lost just over 100 more. Feel free to add me too.
  • charrhuskins
    Options
    I need to lose at least 80... probably more like 100. I'm going to send a friend request right now. :-)
  • lilliamora
    lilliamora Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 39 year old mother of two boys 14 and 9. I have been on here a couple of weeks and have lost 15pounds so far. Still have well over 100 to go. Anyone can feel free to friend me.