What single aspect of your transformation are you most happy

Options
1235»

Replies

• dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Discovering how much running has/is/will change my life for the better.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Not one specific thing, but a handful -

1. You hit the nail on the head, summed in three words: No more moobs.
    2. My 1:54:16 half-marathon time
    3. The fact that my arms regularly look like this (this was taken prior to working out, having just finished washing dishes):
    423573_10150665971392270_773762269_8965863_1781349508_n.jpg
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Got rid of my gut. lol Working on toning it and my legs and arms now!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    1. When I ran nonstop 10 miles in 87 minutes. I know that's not crazy awesome fast but I'm proud of it.

I'll be walking on air if I can complete a half marathon later this summer.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Being able to accept me as I am. Weird I know but when I was bigger I tried to please everyone and was so frustrated. Now as I lose my mood,attitude,persona has come out and I'm not scared to be the brass in your muther flucking face person that I am naturally.

Oh and being able to get into smaller clothes never hurts.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

3. The fact that my arms regularly look like this (this was taken prior to working out, having just finished washing dishes):
    423573_10150665971392270_773762269_8965863_1781349508_n.jpg

So manly :love:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    My ability to run around naked and not really care anymore.
    =D
  • taylor0911
    Options
    For me it's that my legs no longer touch at the top. It just showed me that I had in fact lost weight, but more importantly then this I gained in body confidence, which is the ultimate goal I want to attain from this journey.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I now have a definite collar bone. I LOVE it!!!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    For me just the fact that I'm doing it at all,I resigned myself to the fact that I would be fat forever and just had to deal with it.Never thought I would have the self-esteem to put myself out there and do this!!
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    i have confidence for the first time in a loooooong time and i feel fanbloodytastic!:happy:

that and i can now throw out a whole heap of un flatering body hiding frumpy clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!