Replies

• DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    this thread is amazing :wink:
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/2012/04/11/ashley-judd-puffy-face-nbc-nightly-news.html

timely video on what one woman thinks about the ways in which women are scrutinized, criticized, objectified...and how it affects how women feel.

ladies, we all have feelings. let us strive for better.

As a father of 3 girls 13, 11, and 6 this is very important to me. I still remember what Jennifer Love Hewitt went through with her bikini pics years ago.

Ladies don't worry about any haters in this thread, trust me I'm not sugar coating all of you look AWESOME!!!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    What da hell is a V?
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    this is depressing lol. i have awkward hip bones that are really high up so i feel like ill never get one :( oh well

don't be. this is one of those genetic things. i've had my 'V' since before i dropped serious weight. i was at higher then 20% body weight and it showed.

and it is officicially called the inguinal ligament. the more you know.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm not fussy enough but all the pics so far are fantastic irrespective of whether you can see the obliques. Well done!

*downloads* :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    There's a couple in my profile, but they would be considered too risque for public forum viewing, and I'm not risking another strike, but they're in there if anyone wants to see them.

After that hottie on the other thread got spoken to about his nude one with the tattoo poking out, I'm not risking it!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Bump...I def want to go through this thread..
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity
    If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.