What is your #1 fat loss tip?

Options
Your absolute best #1 tip, and 1 tip only! What is it? :)

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Portion control.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Plan and pack the whole day's meals out -- including snacks. Place in a insulated bag, do not eat outside your plan unless you earn thru exercise
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Load protein at breakfast and make sure it is included in every meal. Look for opportunities to load protein in snacks, like a hard boiled egg for a snack.
  • cully411
    cully411 Posts: 3
    Options
    exercise and a balanced diet
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    for me: Control (understanding I CAN control what I eat and how it affects my body, and how low lack of control leads to binging and not going to the gym)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    CALORIES IN VS CALORIES OUT......that is all you need to know, no special formula, no magic pill, shake etc.
  • marckilgore
    Options
    Eat less and workout harder.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Don't go too long without eating.....I can eat good all day long every day as long as i eat regularly....when i don't plan well and end up having to grab something......i choose badly.
    San :)
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Don't make bad choices at night sitting in front of the TV :)
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    have a cheat day once in awhile! :)
  • busymomto5PA
    Options
    Eat clean and exercise (cardio and strength training) I have has some success with Tabata Intervals!

That is if you are being die hard! Me I try to eat healthy as much as I can but if I want something, I will eat it in moderation if I have the calories in the day for it.

Sorry that wasn't 1 tip.
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bag 100 calorie snacks to take with you so you don't get tempted to buy junk at the store because you are out somewhere and hungry.
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sugar free hot chocolate at night when I'm craving something sweet. I make it in a big mug and add 2 tbsp of Splenda and 1/4 c almond milk to add a little more sweetness and volume. I sip on this when I'm working or watching Netflix, and I know I can stick to the rest of my diet.
  • katielauren2001
    katielauren2001 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Don't do any crash diets.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Don't go low-fat or no-fat, eat healthy fats
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Mine is eat more. 10+ years of starving myself got me up to 200lbs. Now I'm eating more than ever and losing weight.

That and plan your meals ahead. I try to do for the coming week, that way I look forward to meals and aren't tempted to eat something which I haven't planned for.

Oh and eat what you want. Within reason of course, moderation is the key.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Don't go low-fat or no-fat, eat healthy fats

YES - Double like!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Eat some protein at every meal - it will keep you satiated and the hunger pangs at bay....
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    plan your next meal and stick to it!

make meals ahead of time
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Be determined. Don't think you can do it, KNOW you can do it. My thought process with my lifestyle change has made the difference in my success where thinking I could lose weight on a "diet" never worked in the past.