Mini Skirts after 35?

Options
simplyshannal
simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
Would you wear a mini skirt after 35, such as Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston does?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    The tag on the skirt doesn't have an age limit :wink: If you can rock it, wear it!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    The tag on the skirt doesn't have an age limit :wink: If you can rock it, wear it!
    I couldn't have said it better.
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    From a man's point of view? If the woman has nice legs, yes...spandex and mini skirts don't work on BWW
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I know 40 year old who look amazing in mini skirts, and 20 year olds who don't.

If you look good in it, wear it!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    If I had their bod I surely would.....:love:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    If you're confident and it makes YOU feel good, then yeah!

Age is just a number!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    That's 6 months away for me.....yes I will continue to wear mini skirts and short shorts ...I don't work this hard on my legs for nothing!!!
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    aaaaahhhhh HELL YEAHH!! If it looks classy, hot why not? When I was younger I couldnt wear them cuz I was fat... after losing this weight, if it looks appropriate , im wearing it! Theres no expiration date on minis!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    If appropriate and they still got the legs, why not?

Charlize Theron? Yes !
    Rosanne Barr? No !
    Jennifer Aniston? Yes !
    Holland Taylor? No !

Scottish men playing bagpipes? Okay.
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    As soon as I saw the title to this I had a flashback to a Bon Jovi concert I went to a few years ago ... the 40+ and over crowd was still stuck in 1987 with the hair and clothes. LOL That being said ... if you can wear a mini skirt or any "younger" fad at whatever age you might be, appropriately, then go for it!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options

Like like like!!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Case Study - My boss just turned 60 - she still wears mini-skirts/really short dresses.

I cannot deny that she has the figure for it.... but then you see her craggy face and it's quite scary and you feel that maybe she's a bit beyond her years for what she wears!

But there are younger ladies in our office who just would not look good in a mini-skirt (me for one, lol!)
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    <~~~That's a mini skirt! =P
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Why not? If you look good in it, and you feel confident, you should wear one.

If its taboo after 35, well, ****... I better start wearing them everyday while I still have time. I'm not too much younger than that :ohwell:
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Believe me...when I hit my goal weight, I'll wear one myself and I'm 42. :laugh:
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    If appropriate and they still got the legs, why not?

Charlize Theron? Yes !
    Rosanne Barr? No !
    Jennifer Aniston? Yes !
    Holland Taylor? No !

Scottish men playing bagpipes? Okay.

This made me LOL at work. Thank you! :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah. If you can rock it then do it.

I'm 37 and I wear mini skirts and mini dresses and I plan on doing it until the day I die.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I will be 42 soon and bought my first ever mini denim skirt last week. And yes, I rock in it.

Zero cellulite plus toned legs from stair climbing and weights = championship win.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Hmm I am 45 and rock a short skirt, so I have to say the same as the lady above...if you got it flaunt it
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    As long as your open to being hit on by guys under 25...otherwise you're just not playing fair lol