Mini Skirts after 35?

Replies

• Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 157 Member
    I just bought 2 today. LOL
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    Hell yeah! I'll be 60 in 2 weeks. My legs look good and I didn't work this hard to hide them. If you got a problem with it, don't look.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Gross! Who wants to see a granny in a mini-skirt?

grandpa
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Case Study - My boss just turned 60 - she still wears mini-skirts/really short dresses.

I cannot deny that she has the figure for it.... but then you see her craggy face and it's quite scary and you feel that maybe she's a bit beyond her years for what she wears!

Yeah, you kinda gotta have the whole package IMO.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 720 Member

Oh Gosh... You're right... 35 is SO OLD.... Better bust out the turtle necks and ankle skirts.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    The tag on the skirt doesn't have an age limit :wink: If you can rock it, wear it!

Amen Sister :wink:

35 is the new 25... just sayin!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Stacy London says that's a no-no. :laugh:
  • Nope. I'm just a little conservative, so I don't even wear mini skirts now (and I'm 21). My skirts and dresses always come right above my knee. I think just because you can wear a mini skirt doesn't mean you should. :flowerforyou:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

Aight I'm not a woman and I feel kinda out of place on this thread but thats the most idiotic statement on this board I've read today.

Ladies, as a single mans POV, if you can rock it, go for it. I've been plenty of beautiful 40+ years old rocking it and its sexy!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 740 Member
    <
    Rocks miniskirts at 32 :wink:
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member

Aight I'm not a woman and I feel kinda out of place on this thread but thats the most idiotic statement on this board I've read today.

Ladies, as a single mans POV, if you can rock it, go for it. I've been plenty of beautiful 40+ years old rocking it and its sexy!

^^^Agree!

Plus, 35 =/= granny...just sayin'
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Of course I will!!
  • packalpha
    packalpha Posts: 65
    you bet and *bend over

haha
  • sunray11julie
    sunray11julie Posts: 27 Member
    agreed! I do and I'm 33, my legs are my best feature, I'm gonna show them off!
    The tag on the skirt doesn't have an age limit :wink: If you can rock it, wear it!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member

grandpa

LOL!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Nope. I'm just a little conservative, so I don't even wear mini skirts now (and I'm 21). My skirts and dresses always come right above my knee. I think just because you can wear a mini skirt doesn't mean you should. :flowerforyou:

I agree.
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    I'm going to be 46 next month and you're damn skippy I'm going to be wearing mini skirts this summer!! I've been working really hard to get into shape and I plan to be comfortable and confident and rock those skirts!! :smile:
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    That would be a huge YES! Age is just a number, wear what looks great on you!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Probably if I had the body at that age! I am self conscious now (im 22) to wear skirts since I still have lots of work to do. But confidence is everything! As long as she looks and feel great about wearing it, good for her! But then again..its not for everyone...It really just depends! So a mini skirt?? Not for all... a skirt?? Yes :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,134 Member
    I can and I have! It's hot in Texas and a casual mini is a nice replacement for shorts. I don't wear slinky, sparkly or overly short mini's just sporty or khaki ones. I wear running skirts too. If you have the figure and the confidence and it's not ridiculously mini, go for it!